šŸ”¶ Altiat Cal.1H

Same tbh. Canā€™t wait!

2 Likes

I saw the Miami vice edition is now out. It looks incredible. Nearly double the price though.

1 Like

Itā€™s 200 bucks more. I think the price is justified. Thereā€™s quite a bit of premium stuff going on, and at the end of the day, itā€™s a limited edition.

I want to see Aumkar explore the CAL.1H platform more, so thatā€™s something Iā€™m personally looking forward to.

After reading over the package explanations again thoroughly, it is very justified. Alcantara pads which were a $50 optional upgrade on the standard, a balanced and singled ended cable included, and the case. I didnā€™t really take that all into account on the first read through compared to the standard edition. I thought it was primarily the all aluminum package (which on is own is pretty impressive) and just a limited edition paint job. Itā€™s a totally justifiable price increase. And in all honesty, with all you get, quite the deal.

1 Like

I donā€™t think we will ever see Aumkar overpricing his products.

He made a jaw-dropping e-stat for only $500.

Agreed. The Cal in itself is already an amazing bargain considering the high use of aluminum and machining required to create the product.

1 Like

You know, everything Aumkar has showed the world is already nuts by itselfā€¦ and all I can say is that this is just the beginning. This man has so much more to offer, so much more getting prepared and cooked in the lab.

I know itā€™s hard to imagine, but we are yet to see the true potential of Aumkar Chandan. I like to think that RR1 Conquest and CAL.1H are just an introduction of what this man has to offer.

1 Like

It really makes sense when you think about it. The man isnā€™t out to make a profit, in the traditional sense, for these products. He simply wants to make the best he is able to produce for the lowest cost to himself and the customer whilst delivering on a phenomenal product. Thatā€™s why his price to performance and value for money is so good Iā€™d assume. He just wants to make good stuff. There isnā€™t a bottom line.

1 Like

Then thereā€™s also discipline, principles, and integrity. Iā€™d say these three are something that make him special.

Although I agree with all three of those, I think itā€™s his integrity thatā€™s shines as the most prominent here and it really shows in his work.

1 Like

Would agree with you 100%.

I finally finished my review. It is now published on Head-Fi:

4 Likes