Am I crazy? Is the sound IM hearing real?

off my 990 I think Im hearing a buzzing but honestly just sounds like its part of the song

either way I can live with it. it just caught me off guard. just in a very small time frame I though I was hearing electrical buzz that did not sound like it belonged.

If I do have a ground loop issue got any recommendations for a fix?

to me It just has a background hiss similar to what a vynil rip sounds like or like a lo fi song

Yeah it its’ not constant, it sounds like it’s just part of your cd rip. Also PM’d you

yeah I got that audio clip. funny enough it doesn’t play long enough to reach the one section that it was most audible at the 18/19 sec mark.

You might have to download it to get it working properly

I got it to work and yeah Its in that one too. I am sure its just part of the song at this point.

I just don’t hear anything wrong is the thing. It’s probably part of the song, as nothing sounds out of place for the era and recording of the song

Are there any differences from my copy vs yours?

not as far as I can tell.

take a liten to this . does the fuzzy sound sound anything like the staticy sound in this song?

tangentially related this is what my new what I’d like to call ugly stack looks like

If it works and it sounds good, I could care less about how the stack looks lol :+1:

Do you think the atom made a good upgrade?

It was the best upgrade, but that is simple due to it doing exactly what I needed. that being something that is cheap, clean, and enough power for my new cans.

1 Like

My stack is also really ugly so devided mine this way

1 Like

but is your pile of cables i mean cable management better or worse then mine? …I’m not sure I want to post a picture of that one…

eh I dont cvare too much but most of the pile is hidden underneath the minitable holding my dac

sort of like a cable shroud in a pc

that’s good, my rats nest is open to the air as I use a 6 foot cosco folding table, well they are blue painters taped to the wall to keep the cat from eating them. I need a desk to hide it all ;-(

1 Like

Lol I’m glad my cat isn’t interested by cables.