Amazon and counterfeits

Usually it’s less likely to find counterfeits of products not manufactured in China… stuff like Apple and Beats get ripped off because people steal the factory molds… etc… it’s much harder to do with stuff manufactured in places like Ireland or Romania.

1 Like

I would say i agree. I made this post to make others look at used or open items they purchase from anywhere. The facts are still the same. The item i was sent has characteristics of two separate headphones that share completely different ergonomic edge designs.

1 Like

Shit man, i bought mine off of craigslist and noticed the pads are thin like yours… we get ripped off? Haggled from 270$ and bought it for 220$ Ive never seen a youtube vid or pic of the thin ear pads like yours and mine… also from standing up with them on i hear cracks and popples but can be from faulty cable

Sennheiser pads become thin with use so If you bought it used its more than likely that the pads are just worn in. For the cracks and pops if you are on a carpet static can get into the cable pretty easily when moving around and it makes its way to the driver, shouldn’t cause any harm to the headphones though.

If there isn’t anything else that’s off or strange you should be good here’s a photo of my 6XX’s after 4 years of use

My brother bought Audeze E L 8 and they sounded a lot better than my sennheiser 660s , best way to describe it is muddy I guess? Perhaps ill try my friend’s 6xx and compare