Amplifier for IEMs

I was wondering if anyone knew of any Amps or AMP/DAC combinations that can power effectively (or is designed for) IEMS.
This would have to power IEMs with no hiss that has very low impedance such as the CA Andromeda.

The only one I have found thus far is the RME-ADI 2
https://www.rme-audio.de/adi-2-dac.html

Something like the chord mojo does a good job with this. And something like the ifi idsd micro bl has ie match which does help.

For desktop only my pick would be the Rupert Neve RNHP

The Meier Corda Jazz FF is also pretty good for this.

1 Like

I have the Mojo and Andromeda and I still use an ifi iematch to reduce hiss. I don’t own a source that will power the Andromedas without hiss, but the iematch for $50 makes them usable on just about every amp I own. You may want to check that out for a low cost option before dropping money on a new amp

Also true, the iematch can pretty much fix hissing issues on some amps.

For this use as well on a budget, would dongle DACs like VE Odyssey or Sonata HDs suffice for IEM and perhaps 32Ohm headphones use for desktop and Spotify use?

For iems those dongle dacs should be fine, but for higher end iems or headphones you might want to get something a little more. If you like that form factor, something like the audioquest dragonfly or sabaj da3 might be a better choice in the 100 dollar range