Amplifier for Passive Speakers or Powered Speakers for Workspace

So I have a pair of Kanto YU6 passive speakers. How do I have Kanto passive speakers? You can read about my sob story here.

Anyways, I’m looking for an amplifier that would pair well with them and possibly an upgraded set of speakers in the future. This will be for my workspace and I will be wall mounting the speakers. I’m looking for something in the $200 range but I can stretch if need be.

Alternatively, what would be a good sub $300 option for wall mounted speakers. They can be powered or passive + an amp. I’m using my computer as a source; no need for a dac. Please don’t recommend Kanto.

Amazon basics amp and 20 dac ? When i think of workspace its powertools and workbench. Although i do have the amp currently in my living room.

I didn’t realize there was an Amazon Basics Amplifier. Wow.

I actually will be using powertools occasionally, but more often stuff like soldering iron and 3d printer.

Its right up your alley then. It goes on sale for $95.00. Its got a large footprint though. But you can bridge it has tone control volume control balance standby mode 12v trigger and banana plug.

Feel goofy recommending it on hifiguides but for workshops zone2 or atmos channel. This will do the trick ! And im cheap.

It seems like it would be a good fit but I would ideally be looking for something smaller. I’ll keep it in mind, but I don’t think it’ll be my first choice.

Smsl AD18 got a remote. Micca OoO to save space.

That SMSL looks good. Thanks for the recommendation!

The one i purchased on amazon 4years ago dropped it twice still ticking. Topping MX6 lasted 4 songs and died.

Loxjie A30 got a good review by zeos and ASR. Want one for the subwoofer out but still out of stock. Theres a loxjie D30 cost more, more watts, no sub out.