Animated Music Videos

Okay this one is more about the video than the song. But song is also great and is “Paradigm” by Leslie Wai. “Kaizo” is the Japanese word for remodel and is also used to refer to those extreme difficulty fan made Mario levels—which is what the title of this is alluding to.

1 Like

I had forgotten all about this!

I’m sure you’ve all seen this. But in case you haven’t here is the greatest music vid ever to feature Vladimir Putin: RASPUTIN

Oh yeah. And there was this one too lol

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of great videos by the band Belzebubs. The creators decided to take these videos in a slightly different direction from your typical black metal music vid.

1 Like

Get ready for this to go places…

Don’t know why, but Riot knows how to pick out some good talent for the music videos I’ve seen them use for LoL

Simply a different kinda animation that gets… Interesting.

Finally, simply because no one has bothered mentioning any of their old music videos:
2 Likes

Hey I know that video. That wasn’t originally a music video. That was an animated short made by a Polish filmmaker. It is called ‘Paths Of Hate’. Really good little short. They must have grabbed it and used it for the music.
Original:

3 Likes

Man the art/animation on the LoL video is so well done. I just wish I liked the song that went with it

1 Like
1 Like

Woohoo! New Snail’s House video:

But this one’s still definitely my favorite.

2 Likes

Here’s a few more of my other favorite rock/metal vids

Freak Kitchen - Freak of the Week

SOILWORK - Spectrum Of Eternity

TOXIC HOLOCAUST - Acid Fuzz

2 Likes

Here’s something quite different: a couple videos by Youtube Animator Vivziepop

Fan made video of ‘Die Young’ by Kesha. This is the probably the greatest fan made furry music video ever lol.

Here another from her ongoing indie animation project. Song starts at 1:16

THE ART. IS. SO. DAMN. GOOD
Here’s the full Pilot Episode of Hazbin Hotel

1 Like

Oh, I do love Hazbin and Helluva Boss XP Both GREAT shows that I really want to see more done for.

Steven has several videos done in this or a similar manner.

2 Likes

And here are the rest of my favorite metal vids.

HIGH ON FIRE - The Black Plot

Obituary - Violence

NAPALM DEATH - Smash A Single Digit

1 Like

Did anyone post this one? Pretty cool.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it but I can’t believe I didn’t see this one yet in this thread!

And here’s a few more, why not

1 Like

I was browsing popular metal vids on youtube and came across this. I’m not sure why it got labeled as metal but it’s really something none the less.

2 Likes

I like how he embraced the aesthetic his community gave him