Animated Music Videos

Some great work by an indie animator. Metalocalypse vibes with this one

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

this kinda counts

1 Like

Well since the big ones were already posted, we may as well have the rest of the League of Legends videos…

Link to a playlist since this isn’t even all of them lol

The first one and probably my favorite:

LOL WTF

1 Like

If you’re into denpa music… or maybe just really like bamboo. Rip Arcaea players’ fingers.

2 Likes

Apparently made with Unreal Engine? Noice.

1 Like

Couple more random vids I like

First song I’ve heard from Black Midi

1 Like

Hey welcome to HFG. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a “WTF am I watching” vid lol. On the subject weird prog vids, you might like this one.

1 Like

Lol, such a weird video, I’ve actually been around here for awhile, but have never really posted.

1 Like

Some old school picks here:

This one’s a bunch of grabs from Space Adventure Cobra: The Movie, but I still think they did a hell of a job with it…

Then there’s this classic…

I almost forgot about this one… Probably wish that I did…

2 Likes

lurker for 2 years lol

Thank you sir. That’s the most unpleasant music vid to watch I’ve ever seen lol.

2 Likes

As someone who listens to metal I’ve seen way worse, but for animated videos I don’t know lol.

Actually… sorry :grimacing:

1 Like

Wow I’m surprised I hadn’t come across that one before. I’m pretty sure that one wins the award for most unique deaths per second lol. Maybe total as well

1 Like

metal has some purposely horrific things but honestly the one that has unseetled me personally the most is a crystal castles music video where it looks liek footage of a crime done to a sleeping homeless person. that shit stuck with me even though im pretty sure its fake

1 Like

By Michel Gondry and his brother:

I think Yosi Horikawa fans will like this one. I love both its music and animation. It deserves WAY more views than it has.

3 Likes

Sharing this video one more time because I just noticed this song has LYRICS?!?!

Baby blue buildings far above the crystal grove
Magenta plated terrace with a table and a stove
Guarded golden railing just to frame the pretty stars
Fix that old piano and the birds will fall apart

EEEAAAOOO

Is it applicable for this video to be posted here? I mean there are some scenes from this that are animated well, so I guess it does.

1 Like