Anyone know where I can find a re seller of the Hifiman Edition S in Europe?

Hi, as the title say I’m looking for a reseller in Europe that’s still selling a new pair of Hifiman Edition S. I know that it might be a bit too hopeful since Hifiman stoped making those. Thought to myself that I should at least try to ask here for help before giving up my search.

If anyone know of a online store that still would like to sell a black pair I’d be super happy to know!

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Welcome to hifiguides.

Best I found is a offer on ebay for 200 Euro.

Appreciate that you took your time and looked and I’ve actually been in contact with that seller yesterday. At that time he also had a black one. Unfortunately he didn’t have it. Only the white pair. I’ll keep looking but thank you.

I personally would look something else.
The headband is time bomb waiting to break… happened to me and lots of others as well.

SQ was ok but the build quality is poor.

Any others you would recommend? I have a pair of Philips Fidelio X2 that I really liked. But the glue on the headband has started to dry up and I’m not really a DIY guy. I mainly used them for gaming, music and media which I thought worked pretty well. So when I started looking for a pair I wanted something that could game with aka good soundstage. When I started looking I first found the SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro Wireless which got me interested in a pair of headphones that I could both use for gaming and media but also bring with me on trips.

So that’s where I’m at now. I really liked the slim design of the Edition S. They had good soundstage, they were pretty light, you could fold them and you got a case with it. I don’t really care too much about if they have Bluetooth or not but it would be a +.

If you would know of any recommendations that would fit this then I’d be more than happy to hear about them!

There is a huge topic about Gaming (also topics with Gaming/Music) headphones.

There is a lot of information in those topics and Falenkor has much knowledge around the subject.
Topics i have read, many times the TYGR 300 R is mentioned.