Apos Audio Support seems fishy?

So I have been trying to get a hold of support from Apos Audio for the last 14 hours, no luck so far. I tried their support page, which says they will respond within 6 minutes - and they have not responded at all in the chat window, (i’ve been waiting for several hours now)

For reference it is 3:10pm for me - as of making this post here.

This calls into question the reliability of their company. If they say they offer a warranty for 3 years, then I expect to be able to get a response within a reasonable period of time after contact. going on 15 hours now and no response from my original return request, makes me worry that this might not be a good company to do business with.

• The email I sent them got no response for 14 hours (now nearly 15 hours).

I also tried calling their phone number they list for the United States, supposedly somewhere in California - but it goes directly to an automated machine that just reads out their email addresses for the various departments, and then hangs up.

It appears that Apos Audio has a terrible support service response time…
Or perhaps Apos Audio simply has no support at all?

Has anyone had experience with Apos Audio support? Is this a legit company? yes they delivered the product, but if there is no way to get a hold of an actual person, for an extended period of time, it makes me wonder what is going on.

As I type this I am still sitting in the support chat window … waiting… waiting… waiting… this is a pretty long ‘6 minutes’.
Would love to hear anyone’s thoughts on this matter.

I did finally get a response email just after making this post. Took a while, but thankfully they did get back to me. So perhaps this is a non-issue. I will still leave this post up so people searching for information on this sort of issue in the future will have something to reference.

It appears they will get back to you, it just could take a longish time.

(Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer to deal with people directly to handle these matters. Relying on a phone-tag style messaging service which has very extended response times, I find rather frustrating.)

I’ve only heard good things about Apos’s support and they were great for me (even dealing with other companies in my stead) maybe time zone differences or they were super busy just then lol

2 Likes

Could be, I hope it is something like that and they are just jammed up with a lot of support requests or something.

1 Like