Apos Ensemble release

So I received a very interesting email from Apos here about their new ensemble deal they came out with I guess this just happened today as the email just arrived not even 15 minutes ago. I thought it was interesting enough to share.

https://apos.audio/collections/apos-ensemble?utm_campaign=Apos%20Ensemble%20Launch%20(EPP-30)%20(XzjjX2)&utm_medium=email&utm_source=L30%20and%20E30%20Purchasers&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJhbWFsZ29tYXRvckBnbWFpbC5jb20iLCAia2xfY29tcGFueV9pZCI6ICJMZGs4U1cifQ%3D%3D link to their ensemble deals.

This is interesting though as you can even add something like the Aeons to these ensembles and get a good discount. amp and dac stack + a good pair of headphones. Hope they plan to add a lot more headphones than that.

1 Like

I got this same email. The discount is not much but it’s better then nothing! I mean in my case it would be completing the d90/a90 stack with the Aeon 2. Ummmmm…ok. LOL I’m in. If I had the money.

Seeing an Aeon 2 + an L30 / E30 stack at $1050 isn’t bad considering the Aeon 2 is a $900 headphone + E30 which is $130 dac + L30 which is $140 amp. In the long run I think it’s nice and definitely better than buying seperate. Granted you will save money buying on other sales or used

Just now saw the a90 stack is on that list… one of the golden standard with one of my favorite headphones. Thats tempting as hell but I definitely can’t afford that right now lol

1 Like