Apple and Amazon to offer HiFi/Lossless music to their base service at no extra charge

QUEEN another one bites the dust ATMOS
:blush: very nice.

OK to add to my og post about Amazonā€™s ā€œ3fuckigDā€ shiteā€¦it seems that 3D is spreading quicker than covid throughout my libraryā€¦If thereā€™s no way to shut it down then iā€™m out which is a shame as it seems to cover most of my requirements and searchesā€¦anyone know what service is closest to Amazons library wise and no absolutely no MQA lol :pray::beers:

1 Like

Well 1hr of live chat and still none the wiserā€¦my MacBook Pro showā€™s only Amazon HD/UltraHD on all albums while my DX300 show HD UltraHD and 3D on some album tracksā€¦same account and same streaming subscription, one on a Mac and one one an Android DAPā€¦HELP me understand this please people :pray:

wait you can get Amazon on that dap? hmmm now i need to research

Yep most DAPā€™s will let you stream your chosen music providerā€¦

ab920ef53a4034eb024d375d9075a0937fab90a4_2_375x500

1 Like

right on thankyou, can you download as well? Like offline mode?

I believe so but not something Iā€™ve tried, but Iā€™m sure other folks can give you a more solid answer :+1:

1 Like

Right on thanks bro

This is my Atmos playlist. Pretty happy with everything in it and how Atmos seemed to improve the sound over the original stereo masters. Enjoy!

1 Like

No wonder my Amazon HD only charge me now like 10$ lol ty apple !

1 Like

Iā€™ve been using a Hip Dac with my iPhone and the exact same cable for over a year now and no issues for me. I donā€™t run it every day but I do pull it out often. I use mostly IEMs so I never run the power match but that shouldnā€™t make any difference.

1 Like

Atmos music videos.

Gamechanger. Youre welcome apple.

Dee gees hail satin 192/24

Shut yo mouth.

1 Like

Soundgarden ā€œburden in my handā€ 48/24