Are JBL 308PMKII good for a medium home theatre setup for L & R channels

Hello everyone, I have been trying to get some information in regards to the JBL’s 308pmkii’s. As they are a studio monitors are they also ok for a home theatre setup? I wanted to use this speaker as they are a powered set and will lighten the load on my AV Receiver… :slightly_smiling_face: .
Kindly shed some light on this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Regards

yes they are great for a 2.1 setup
does your reciever support pre out?

1 Like

Yes it does… :slight_smile: it’s a Denon AVR X 4400H

I have the 305 & 308 and love them both to death. I use the 308 for studio monitors, but I’d think they would be fantastic for your living room as well. They are just fantastic speakers period. I have a love affair with JBL so I am probably biased. :slight_smile:

Honestly, the 305 or 306 might be all you need. The 305s sound every bit as good as the 308s and they can get very loud and have more bass than I thought was possible in such a small speaker.

1 Like

Oh great, thanks heaps for your valuable feedback :slight_smile::slight_smile:
I might start planning for the 306’s instead of the 308’s… :heart_eyes:

Sorry but I have one more question if you don’t mind me asking… do you have any idea if I could get a pair of 306 shipped to India from USA? Coz the price difference is immense as compared to how much they are in US!! Any help would be highly appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry kunal, I have no idea about international shipping.

jbl 306’s on sale on the jbl website, though back order atm, for 119.99$ atm (6/4/19)
Editing this, just noticed you are from India. They are also on sale on the India jbl website and not on backorder either there lol.

1 Like