Are there any clip-on earphones better than the Koss KSC75?

I have been a fan and consumer of this audio hobby for a few years, and after collecting a bunch of headphones and IEM’s, I always come back to the KSC75’s when I need something portable. I have a few IEM’s that have better sound quality that are also portable, but I love having the benefit of having a larger driver that gives a headphone like feel that is open back that I don’t have to stick in my ears. I definitely wouldn’t want to travel with full sized headphones either so the KSC75’s are what I mostly gravitate to.

My question is - Is there any other clip on ear phone that has better sound quality and build than the KSC75’s? I’m willing to spend up to $150, but I have yet to actually find any earphone online that is in the same category as the KSC75’s that is better overall.

2 Likes

Tripowin should make a KSC75 clone with a detachable cable and nicer pads. Have @hawaiibadboy tune it and sell it for $50-70. It would sell like hot cakes because there is no other option besides those Shini/Yuin clip-ons.

1 Like

Has KSC75 been beaten yet…? I think some new Koss models have come out, right? My 75 got stolen at work a few weeks ago 8_8

Not afaik.

1 Like

you can buy ear loops to turn anything into an clip on earphone…with a bit of diy.

1 Like