đź”· Audeze Sine

This is the official thread for the Audeze Sine. This thread is for discussion and reviews.

• 70% Over Ear
  • No Amp needed
  • Closed Back

:red_circle: HifiGuides Amazon link

Reviews…

[Metal571]

[Digital Trends]

Sines are not the most popular headphones but I own them and I like them.
My pairs left ear pad is dead and I am in search of pads.
I will get an Audeze pair for sure but I would like any other recommendations if anyone has any…
With no laid back presentation if possible.
Thnx!

I had them for 4 months and to me they sounded too bright and they were not very confortable on my ears

Yes they are more bright than other Audezes but I wouldn’t consider them “too bright” … of course it’s a matter of taste! I like some sparkle to be honest!
Another point for their evaluation is that these must be driven quite well to show what they can really do. OK their cypher cable is a convenient solution for on the go usage but they need an amp to deliver all their capabilities!

Anyone about pads?
Thnx!

These are on sale on Amazon today.

I just got these Audeze SINE which I picked up on sale on Black Friday… I really like the design and build quality, they are so small and lightweight, really well made and compact… On ear planar magnetic, listening on the iFi hipdac with bass boost, these sound pretty awesome… I actually don’t find the on ears uncomfortable at all, it has a nice snug fit and enveloping sound, super detailed, even though its closed back and on ear, imho it somehow still sounds relatively big, has alot of resolution and instrument separaton… I am really liking this!

1 Like