Audio cable for Audio technica m40x

Hi community!
I used to listen music with the m40x on my smartphone, but I have changed smathphone and the new one has no jack.
Anyone know if there is a Audio technica cable with usb termination type c instead of jack?
I know there is the equivalent for the iphone lightning conector, so I’m hopeful that it also exists for type c
I would appreciate someone to help me T_ T

2 Likes

hey welcome to the forum!
would an adapter like this work for you? or do you want a completely separate cable?
also there are such things as “dongle dacs” if you wish to enhance the sound quality while you’re at it.

2 Likes

Yeah a 3.5mm to USB C adapter can make things work for you. But I have a rule when it comes to buying a smartphone, if it doesn’t have a headphone jack then it is a no go for me. Hope you will find a solution soon for that.

2 Likes

Thanks for answering and thanks for the welcoming!! You too K4sh1ma!! :smile::smile:
I certainly thought of that solution, in fact I bought an adapter. However, the idea was all in one cable for convenience when using it outdoors. If I want to listen to quality music, I have other means.

Never lucky:sob: , yet thanks for answering :smile:

1 Like

hmm… i don’t have any experience using USB c to aux cables but it seems that is what you might be looking for

Type C to 3.5mm Audio Aux Jack Adapter, ARCHEER USB C to 3.5mm Audio Cable with 4.6ft Spring Extension Aux Cord Compatible Google Pixel 3/3 XL/2/ 2XL, Samsung Note 10 and More Type C Device https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PKMF9TT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_lWUYDb1RQ2RFP

Thanks for the inconvenience, unfortunately Audio Technica has its own type of concetor (2.5?) So a normal connector does not work :sob: :sob:

Don’t know what the pin out is but you could try this

1 Like

That can help me, for that I have to eliminate the locking mechanism of the Audi Technicia.
Here I leave a video in case the same thing happens to another person, although there are many guides on the Internet.

2 Likes

I recently purchased this wonderful audiophile 3.5mm cable, which is a great item. The audio wire performs its intended function flawlessly, which is a huge plus for a busy person like me.