Audio Deals (Sales only please)

Thought we should have a master thread for Audio deals people spot Big or Small. Thought it would be a great way to keep up since black friday deals are already popping up as well as whatever boxing day brings. Please keep it at actual Sales cause yes we all know the Kph 30i is inherently a good deal

thought we should have similar formatting to BAPCsales on reddit to make things easier to read:
site Product Original price-Discount=actual price

4 Likes

[Drop] (US) He 4xx $180-50=$130

I’ll start off using the he 4xx as an Example

[Drop] US (DAC) topping d10 $100-$35=$65

Maybe i should get that topping DAC

2 Likes

if you live in the Us it’s pretty worth it.

[Amazon.ca] Canada (headphones) Sony-WH1000XM3 $448-$100=$348CAD
https://www.amazon.ca/Sony-WH1000XM3-Canceling-Headphones-WH-1000XM3/dp/B07G4MNFS1?ref_=Oct_DLandingS_D_54f6357b_60&smid=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB

I dont wanna be that person, but the D10 is actually $65

1 Like

shit my bad please be that person If I fuck upo on actual tangible facts

2 Likes

D10 is $89 on Amazon and most places with $76 lowest ‘buy it now’ on eBay. $65 is a good deal if you don’t mind the Jan 6 shipping date.

2 Likes

FiiO X5 (3rd Gen) for $180 7 hours left

just bought my topping D10 hehe

1 Like

ELAC bookshelf speakers are on sale. Debut 2.0 in 5 and 6-inch versions, plus the UB5s. I first saw it on Crutchfield, but Amazon has it as well.

SendyAudio Aivas are now at 500 at both Amazon and Musictek.

1 Like

The M570 is on sale at the Canadian Amazon site for 234$ if your in america:

https://www.amazon.ca/Monolith-Magnetic-Headphone-Headband-Earcups/dp/B07YX7K4CP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=m570+monoprice&qid=1574693417&sr=8-1

Won’t get here in a month or 2 . We are basically being massdropped.

Side note threw me off hard I thought you were a new user but had the Same user name cause your new profile pic

yeah i hope its ok and not stupid looking lol. I found a website were you can create your own anime avatar

It’s fine just not something I seen before on this page so automatically registered it as new user

i guess from your avatar that you really like jollybee?

No I hate it. The chicken is alright . But the rest of the menu is the shitty side of Filipino fast food like shitty Filipino spaghetti , and spam sliders. Honestly when I’m in the Philippines Filipino McDonald’s is where I prefer to go if those were my only choices cause the fried chicken is better and can order with a side of a big mac

1 Like

What a twist lol⠀⠀⠀⠀