Audio upgrade recommendations

No problems with my JDS ATOM amp. $99 of gold. Same for a Topping D10s or E30.

Have you tried IEMs? You can get some seriously good sound quality for only $129, with a FiiO FH3, for example. I think they sound better than most any ~$500 headphone I can recall. You get such huge value and performance from IEMs compared to headphones today, it’s scary, and has made me bored(unimpressed) of sub-$1000 headphones.

I have the Tin T2s and im pretty happy (alltough the tips are awful. I orderd new ones today). The problem with IEMs is that they get uncomfotable after a short while (at least for me).
And I wear headphones for hours a day.

I have a T3, and definitely wouldn’t say they’re one of the more comfortable IEMs I’ve tried, heh. The Legacy 3, though… <3

I second the JDS labs Atom. it powers my two sets of cans just fine never have to go anywhere near noon. I do run it on high gain though. But I am not sure on the shipping cost, and time to get it to you.

1 Like

I looked into the atom amp but its not available in Germany and shipping costs are around 25€.
So I looked for an alternative. The K5 is praised by many but i think that is really subjective.

Update: I received my K5 pro today and its really amazing (at least with my 58x). I also got 10% off the Beyerdynamics thanks to the company i work at. I only payed 380€. Im really excited to get them.