Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Can please graph your Z1R’s before you get shot of them :raised_hands:

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy

Dude, I just really want you to know, YOU started all of this back with the Mangird Tea and Thieaudio Legacy recs.

5 Likes

1 USD discount is like a “Linsoul joke”?

There should be an option so that you could choose: “Dear Linsoul, keep it”. :grin:

2 Likes

I think that discount was from buying the Legacy 2 yesterday. lol

1 Like

It’s called costumer loyalty, lol…

With your collection, this one should be free

Did you see this post of mine? RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list) - #2819 by Resolution

I’m just going to be telling my therapist from now on @hawaiibadboy made me do it.

Linsoul usually contact me at the end of the year and thank me first hand for my business. They also send me free stuff as a kind gesture. They are actually really nice people and I enjoy talking with them. I share my product photos with them, impressions and give suggestions behind the scenes. I think they are finally getting their packaging right with how far they have come with the Legacy 2.

4 Likes

Ouch. That makes it even worse. Now it’s an insult – from joke to plainly “f… u”. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, I blame chris. Better have a talk with my boss tho… Need a raise.

1 Like

Thanks for the trust!

1 Like

Get that money bruh!!

1 Like

Yeah. Now I just need to sell this bluetooth speaker to fund it. Very loud, easy to trigger. No need for amp with this… I call it girlfriend and it’s been broadcasting the track “more headphones? Really?” on repeat.

Well at least xenns up is only 300$… Or at least she thinks so :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Better burn that In to make it easier to drive. :joy:
the owner said that lol.

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy May I ask your impressions on technical performance for the UP’s? Definitely excited to see the tribrid shootout.

That bass is looking fantastic though I am bit worried about the treble being a bit on darker side relatively speaking.

Hey @hawaiibadboy , you are the only reviewer who has posted impressions about the Mangird Xenns Up so far, i am with @Resolution on this one, here is how much we trust your ears, hahahah

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Dethonray Tender 1 frequency graph

3 Likes

That is an interesting graph.

Even odder, it is a planar driver… interesting.

2 Likes

4 Likes