Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yeah, it’s in 1 hour. From linsoul:

"The Tripowin x BGGAR Mele, a 10mm Graphene dynamic driver with dual cavity IEM, will be launched on 20th Aug, 2021 (GMT+8), which is next Friday. "

3 Likes

I killed my eyesight way before I did that though hahaha

4 Likes

Looks like it’s up now and you can upgrade the cable for cheap to the tripowin jelly

Just waiting for the review now

2 Likes
15 Likes

@hawaiibadboy Let’s Gooooo… Congrats man, I’m stoked

6 Likes

Everyone in the forum right now:

5 Likes

EXPRESS SHIPPING FUCK IT

5 Likes

i grabbed one as well !!! Can’t wait for it to arrive.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@Resolution fuck mest, get back in the hype train

2mins 2 late

That graph tho… I’m sold!

3 Likes

Ha ha. That’s right! Fuck MEST! Let’s goooo Mele!!!

I know I’ll probably never listen to it or the FH3 but whatever. I love buying new shit to mess around with and arriving at my doorstep. :slight_smile:

One of the best looking graphs I’ve seen in a long time. But how is the resolution? :wink:

5 Likes

Not gonna lie, missed to do an impulse buy lol

1 Like

When I saw the e mail come through it was available, I’ll admit I panicked and just impulse bought!

5 Likes

I’ve passed the last days thinking if I should post my Lands for sale or not. Then I saw this during work, lol fuck it.

@hawaiibadboy havent seen full video yet but if, in your opinion, Mest Mk2 is S tier and Teas are god tier, how would you rank the Hula Hula set?

And for the haters, Mangird Tea > all. F** you

3 Likes

You guys are epic. Thanks. After i get some sleep I will thank each and every one of ya. :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Get some rest bro. You gotta be sooo excited. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to our hobby.

3 Likes

Got 'eeeeem. Got the Yellow version :smiley: . Ordered a pair of back-up 03’s as well.

1 Like

I try not to use foul language in this forum, but today it just feels right. :slight_smile:

2 Likes