Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Well, I can see that happening… for sure. Especially the DX300 part :rofl:

Welcome to HFGF!

1 Like

My HE6se is also part of the equation since I just received them.

After some modding and some EQ, they are over-ear endgame for me (and I thought I preferred dynamic drivers). So in the matter of a few months, I’ve got two end-game audiophile products that have both far exceeded my expectations.

8 Likes

well, in the years I have owned many “endgame” headphones, and never ended the game :rofl: I think it depends on each own approach to this hobby, at the very end it’s just another game for adult boys :rofl:
seriously, I like the MEST MKII, I really do, especially with some acoustic music like jazz or folk, but I also like the Oracle, really do, especially with rock (I’m just now listening to Origin from Evanescence and really getting goose bump :slight_smile: ), they are really something very special, something that fits completely my audio taste. are they perfect? no. are they technically better than MEST? no. but damn, I can’t care less, they are so emotional for me :sunny:
maybe UP will be even better :rofl: maybe technically worse but able to connect me even more deeply to my music :sunny:

1 Like

Your pics are always so good at presenting the gear well.

3 Likes

Thank you so much Dan. It’s comments like these that keep me snapping photos!

7 Likes

I mean, is it /really/ endgame before you can push 25 bajillion watts into that HE6, though? lol

(I kid, but I actually do find upgrading my dac and amps and stuff to be pretty fun.)

Lime Ears Pneuma, I did not hear about them before, I will have to check reviews. Could not find demo set to listen to.
They look nice.

4 Likes

Sorry if it’s been specified, I think at one point I conflated an announcement with when Linsoul’s “giveaway” would be with the Find Mele “raffle”. Will the raffle take place on the 20th when Mele are available for sale, or a little prior?

1 Like

The folks that broke their eyes doing “find Mele” will be in a seperate draw after the set is listed fot sale. Different events.
Regular Discord ver.
Kill your eyesight ver.

8 Likes

There’s a discord? :frowning: I haven’t heard or seen it before :neutral_face:

1 Like

12 Likes

Congratz bro! Looks good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Don’t want to disturb, but… Is graphane a real material, or is there a typo here?

1 Like

Electronic mock-up :call_me_hand:

Graphane is a real material though…still likely a typo on mock-up

Since it’s coming out in less than a day… Don’t you want to post the video about it today? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Probably goint to drop it right when it is listed.

c509622f14e7d5a043da4fe2c2103441

EDIT:
Oh shit…I guess it is 12am listing so maybe I do a vid in a few hours.

9 Likes

Gogo, can’t wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Mele happening in like 5 hours I think?

6 Likes

Love the minimalist take on the packaging!

1 Like