Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

@hawaiibadboy Were you using the built in Chrome password manager? If you were I’d recommend using Bitwarden, its a freemium and open source password manager. Let the app generate a random 20+ digit password and save it for you. I’d also recommend the google authenticator app for 2fa. Don’t bother with SMS or Email for 2fa.

When both of those are setup, its much much harder for someone to log in.

Source: I work in tech and our CTO is hard in to requiring all employees use this to log in to our website admin back end. People try and hack us and do phishing emails all the time but with the use of Google Authenticator app they can’t get in even if they have our log in info.

7 Likes

Good to see things are getting sorted out Chris.

In browser settings it’s good to clear data when the browser is closed. This will remove cookies and also any session data, this will go some way to preventing the session being hijacked. If you login to any account and then visit a nefarious site it will still be able to happen but if you close down the browser being going to anything potentially bad then this can help.

Although determining what is bad vs good can be difficult.

hope you’re able to recover your OG channel bruv.

4 Likes

1 of the 2 hacked mails recovered.
Mail linked to Youtube is back in my hands
Channel not yet restored but the associated account has to be returned and secured before proceeding
So 1/2 way there.

jO01QH0

33 Likes

Praying for a speedy recovery of your account :pray:

1 Like

darth-vader-darth-is-sleepy

Please re subscribe :pray:

31 Likes

I’m still sub. Guess it kept it :love_you_gesture:

Congrats!! Glad it worked out

7 Likes

Me too :notes::guitar::drum::saxophone::trumpet::musical_keyboard::microphone::musical_note::peace_symbol:

6 Likes
1 Like

Good news! Really hope it means you get what is irreplaceable to you back, at the end of the day that’s really what’s important.

1 Like

No, not yet. My YT email is restored but my personal longtime one has not been.
Hoping tomorrow I get a reply. :pray:

7 Likes

Hallelujah !

1 Like

Me too! Still subbed and glad things are working out quickly.

3 Likes

Never unsubscribed bro, I believed that you will get the channel back. Happy to see it was done so quickly by G/YT - fair play to them.

6 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Are you gonna review your GL1200?

Great news man! Hoping you can get your other account with personal stuff soon. It’s also great to see a good ending, and YouTube actually helping one of it’s creators.

Cheers! :beers:

1 Like
18 Likes

14 Likes

Defeated by:

1 Like