Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Does the M3x support the play store without going to too much trouble, or if not does it have audiobook support without need for a separate app?

1 Like

Wich cable and do you pair with Mest Mk2?

MKII CIEM is stock
MKi CIEM is Hart Audio cable with all terminations.

1 Like

I think it should do - if not I used to mess a lot with custom roms etc. back in the day so whether it can be installed, needs sideloading, or needs a little more done, I should be fine.

Decided that wasn’t a very helpful answer for you, so I googled it and found this, seems like it can be installed from the browser with no extra hoops.

Yea I have messed arround with roms and jailbreaks for a decade plus or so. At this point in time I am just looking for something that works. but it looks like the M3x has all of the backend services needed, it is just missing the app itself to enable the playstore and allow me to get my favorite audiobook player off of it. Thanks.

BTW where did you get yours from?

Ok, got it!

Classified listing on Head-Fi.

Yeah. It comes with a chinese store and you just need to download google store from there, then delete the other. Very simple :slight_smile:

Got mine from amazon. Was lil bit pricier but I wanted the warranty/return policy :slight_smile:

nice,
every review out there doesn’t really understand the definition of a basshead,

I have a personal test on an iem,
wear it on a slightly busy noisy environment,
don’t do it in a quiet room,
if you can hear & feel the bass,
then it is a basshead sets.

3 Likes

Aroma audio Witch Girl W6.2 arrived!!!

10 Likes
  • Gary Hurewitz says:

MAY 9, 2019 AT 1:58 PM

Hi Dean, I am sorry for your loss. I repped Steve Steigman with Charlie Byrnes and was there on set for the Blow Away photograph, and knew your brother well. I knew Chris Noonan and Charlie Byrnes as well. Besides being a visionary in the business, Lars was a great guy, and so modest for such a talented man.
Gary Hurewitz

I was reading about it and the folks who made it were chatting in comments section about who died who is where…
Very cool

3 Likes

Sun of a gun, the madman did it @hawaiibadboy !
Patron incoming :smiley:
Can we get some words on what each set is doing at say 25hz so we can comfort those worrying about sub bass roll off (for tracks like this )?
Super hype for this series and just browsing on this forum, seems like there’s a lot of IEM bassheads coming out of the woodwork :purple_heart:
The basshead debunking legacy continues.

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy

You should take a look at the Tingker TK200, definitely a basshead iem.

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :frowning:

But wait, there’s hope!

Vega bass too…

1 Like

Interesting, but looks like that one really is sold out.
I really wish one could know exactly how something sounds just by reading a graph.
Looks like the Monarch might obsolete it, but wayyyyyyyy too little sample size to make any conclusions or decisions.

Sets like Monarch/Variations that suck in the midbass won’t make it.
They are dropping +10dB before 200Hz.

It’s closer to basshead glides…hell, even audiophile glides.
We wanna jack the bass section :loud_sound:

2 Likes

Reckon the matey saying that Vega was “overwhelmingly warm” had some sort of fit issue :man_shrugging:t2: as one thing they are not is warm. I picked up a mint s/h pair last year for about £400 if I remember correct and yes they have lots of bass and sub bass
:smiley:

I won’t post a link here as this’s Chris’s thread but maybe check out Currawong’s review of Vega which is closer to how I see them :+1:

3 Likes

I imagine Legend X would be on the list?

Yup :fist:

2 newest IEM to graph tool

3 Likes

Keen to hear your thoughts on the Hana v2💪🏼 Hoping it will be a good all rounder single DD IEM

1 Like