Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I’m eagerly waiting to get my hands on the Mele too.

Thank you BGGAR for taking the time and effort to make this happen.

1 Like

Badboy Mele is killer guaranteed best selling IEM ever :metal:

2 Likes

With a name like Bad Boy, I thought his first IEM’s name would be more aptly named something like this…

9 Likes

That is amazing… wonder what a full “load” of distortion does exactly?

Edit: sad news
This pedal is sold out FOREVER, but you can get the new Butthole Burner here!

Now the world or at least I will never know.

2 Likes

ROFL. I really hope no one takes offense to any of this. If anyone does, please remove but I find this stuff completely HILARIOUS!!! These are real products Steel Panther have released. I think the above mentioned pedal was banned for sale because of complaints against the pedal maker.

I wanted to slap down my credit card as soon as I heard about the above pedal but they were banned before I could get my hands on it.

Wouldn’t it be fun to have some fun with an IEM name? What would you name yours?

4 Likes

3 letters then an incomprehensible string of numbers, but only if I was certain it would be an amazing product… just to make reviewers and others have to try and remember the name. Also to see all the creative nicknames it would get.

2 Likes

ROFL!!!

4 Likes

wait those are actually real products. I thought it was just some photoshop :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

No they are completely real. The pink one above was banned as soon as it was released.

The Buthole Burner is the same pedal, just rebranded.

They are from the (sort-of but not really) spoof hair metal band Steel Panther. If you’ve never heard of them, run, do not walk and watch some of their videos. Be warned they probably are NSFW but they are hilarious. I’m going to be seeing them in concert live later this summer. I can’t wait. They also (arguably) do Van Halen better than Van Halen.

2 Likes

Live underground for 10 years.
Wake up and just start screaming!!!
What a life.
Was over 108dB but can didn’t record

3 Likes

Ok if it’s from steel panther the naming makes some kind of sense XD

1 Like

Mele when :rage:

5 Likes

Yup, my finger is already hurting because of pressing refresh button :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s packaging (done) and website update (doing)

8 Likes

Hope we don’t hit Linsoul with a DoS attack by accident! Lots of eager buyers.

1 Like

tenor (3)

3 Likes

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

I sure hope they will arrive soon, otherwise this thread’s going to be really weird to come back to in a couple of months time :P.

4 Likes

LOL :sweat_smile:

Packaging.
Like some folks and some sets the initial sets are ghetto gorilla sold then they upgrade properly later.
I prefer and stated the packaging be done. Nobody gets anything different.
1st Mele buyer and last. no difference. My request.
That’s the only thing holding up. The units are being produced since Tuesday :+1:

11 Likes