Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

FiiO going to get over me hammering on FH5s??

In other news…
Saw a reviewer who says he buys all his items but has “affiliate” links.
How can you be affiliated if you bought yourself and…and why? :thinking:

2 Likes

You didnt get a sample? @Rikudou_Goku was also left out…

Ya say good stuff
or tone down the criticism or you get cut off
Name of the game.

Penon just tried to sell as many pieces of shit as they absolutely could until the reality of the garbage QC (which was ignored for days) became too much to ignore.

The guys who compared it to $200 IEM and up while that QC was in question should choke themselves.
They just fucked a buncha strangers who get a surprise like in a cereal box…they have no idea what they get till it arrives.

I thought BGVP DM6 was bad.
That is nothing compared to GW
And it happened when many many more folks have mics.
Fucking shame.

4 Likes

Theres already so much shilling for Fiio, why not giving acess to all the reviewers? Starting to dislike them…

Also theres there was a post from Dsnuts saying Fiio is burning them up for the reviwers (now deleted). Guessing burn in cant be used as an excuse if they are bad… Gonna grab some popcorn

haha at this point can you really take them seriously tho?? It’s like watching Monty Python.

And the good old, GOOD cop / BAD cop

2 Likes

Yeah, all though my unit is good I regret going over to head-fi and get sucked into the hype. I will no longer take recommendations from that particular individual because I feel he is a hypeman more than a reviewer. I have updated my review and lowered my score of 4 stars to 2 because of the QC problems. I hate that my first “review” I have had to retract after 2 days…

I also hate that FiiO seems to dodge critical reviewers now, they were a favourite brand due to availability, performance and that I thought they were a good company…

3 Likes

Hypeman for sure. I just giggle reading this as in. DID HE REALLY WRITE THAT???. WHERE ARE THE HIDDEN CAMS. TELL ME ITS CANDID CAMERA

1 Like

I truly think this guy found the cure to covid-19 and all of the problems in the world. It’s penon cables!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah…

“You feeling down? Have you tried our 800usd cable?”

“Are you broke? Too bad. But try out this cable.”

1 Like

wow, i was lucky

3 Likes

No graph tool
Offers up company graphs
Soaks unwitting non members
Rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

LOL :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Looks like her but in a size about as big as her right ear
Lasts for 2 seconds.
Some lunatic is going to spot her :sweat_smile:

An heads up that might interest some of this croud: this week I got my ej07m. I love them to no end, but it is important to know that if you get them, and they sound off, shrill, with some weirdness around 5k and wonky tonality, you are experiencing a weird resonance effect that seems to be derived from a shortness of the spout. Putting a simple grill (not necessarily a damper) on top of the nozzle, or better, a Tanchjim Tanya filter, fixes this, and you get the sound that paid for. I imagine everyone’s ears are different and might also be a case of unit variance, but at least 3 people, including me and MichaeBruce (aka redrol) reported having this.

2 Likes

Thanks. Are the Tanya and Hana filters the same?

1 Like

You mean this post?

1 Like

Tanya and Oxygen filters are the same

Hypeman he is. All the recs from that guy that I bought (ISN D10 & Tansio Mirai TSMR 4 Pro) are a waste of money…lost 400 usd thanks to him.

This is so damn sad…

2 Likes

I believe so, but I don’t have a Hana to confirm. I bought a Tanya just for the filters. If memory serves MichaelBruce/redrol mentioned the Tanya filters were the same as the Oxygen, and that is were I derive my belief that the Hana’s will be the same.

1 Like

Yup, that is it!

@hawaiibadboy is it?

1 Like

No…but you are so fucking close

1 Like