Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Love the concept on the drivers, lets see the tuning. But ugly as hell. Price?

1 Like

I think they have 2 new IEM and the other might be the flagship?
Bet this is $4000 or more.
Fire the designer yesterdayā€¦jeezus :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Ouch. Im out :joy:

I know a nice $50 set that will treat you right

8 Likes

LOLā€¦boom 50 bucks :+1:

3 Likes

The hype train is moving, a lil behind the schedule, but moving. Now we need Mangird x HBB.

Mangird Beer, 1 DD 4 ESTs, tuned by HBB, same shell as UP

3 Likes

1/DD Bass (10mm) 4/BA mids (Sonion) 1/DD treb (6mm)
The Sony ZiR model. Linked DDā€™s

Millsā€¦itā€™sā€¦itā€™s end game

6 Likes

Hey, have you considered trying earbuds? :smiley:

1 Like

I can never get em to fit me right :laughing:

2 Likes

What shell types have you tried? The typical MX500 shell usually works with a lot of people.

(check this post for info on the bud shells: Earbuds Round-Up | Page 3418 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org)

Not sure. Shozy fit me decent.

This guy makes cool looking shit

1 Like

Those arent MX500 shells. Shozy from what I know uses a shell called ā€œPKā€. Which is different from MX500.

If you are interested I say you should get these:

Yincrow X6
Faaeal iris 2.0

KĀ“s LBBS (Bell-LBS)
Smabat M2S Pro

Yincrow RW-2000
Moondrop Chaconne

5 Likes

Yes yes master, lets get one more the rabbit hole 8)

3 Likes

Yeah, more people need to be aware of how good buds soundsā€¦

Heck, depending on your library, I say that buds slaughter iemsā€¦

3 Likes

Can anyone help me out with my purchase?Iā€™m looking for an upgrade over BL03, right now only these IEMs are available in my region

Fiio FH3
Moondrop Aria/KXXS
KBear Believe ( only 2-3 sets left)
Thieaudio L2,L3,L4,L5
Ikko OH10
TRI Starsea
Tanchjim Hana (within 2-3 months)

I can get any one single IEM, my preference is towards warm type sound signature like BL03 coz it helps alot in long term listening sessions,ā€¦and m looking for tonality,imaging better than 03.

Thank you for reading!!

Fiio FH3 - tried the FH5, didnā€™t like the bass bloom. Not sure about FH3, but if itā€™s similar at all, then I personally wouldnā€™t recommend for my taste.

Moondrop Aria - tried it and feel it plays entire libraries very well. Bright and balanced. Cheap but great clarity/resolution for the price. Recommended for overall good listening.

KBear - havenā€™t tried or know much

ThieAudio L2, etc. - Tried the L2, but not the others. The L2 is a laid back, warmer sound. I would recommend if youā€™re into warmer laid back stuff; though, it does have a good balance with some bright spots to give it some nice forwardness. I prefer the Aria personally though.

Ikko OH10 - no experience or knowledge

TRI Starsea - Would like to try it, heard good things, but havenā€™t had the chance.

Tanhjim Hana - Havenā€™t tried it or know enough to say.

Seeing as how you say your preference is towards warm, you may like the L2. But, with so many on that list I canā€™t speak to directly, I wouldnā€™t know if something is better for you.

2 Likes

If warm

FH3
TRI Starsea.

FH3 is probably what you want :+1:

3 Likes

I comcur with that assessment.

1 Like

What do you think of believe over fh3?

Kbear believe are still on the market somewhere ?! :scream:

These were so well regarded I wanted to buy a set, but couldnā€™t find any with usual sellers (in EU or on aliExpress). Itā€™s only my opinion, but if Believe are available somewhere to you, you should jump on it, just for the sake of rarity.