Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Empire Ears LegendEvo

7 Likes

So about GK10. Now penon realized they fucked up and sent the package on its way, anyway. They want me to pay again but with a big discount… 10% looooool

Someone’s gonna be mad

Wait…
You had a bad set right?

Fuck them
Stop sending DM to your shills and pay attention to the logistics of your company dude.

1 Like

No. I canceled my order after seeing how much QC problems were rising. That precog thing was the last drip for me.

They accepted the cancelation and refunded me. Now they sent a pair anyway and are asking me to re-pay, but only do 10% discount…

Um…
You canceled.

They want you to pay for 90% of their mistake?
Am I getting that right?

4 Likes

Yes,exactly that.

1 Like

That is …kinda bonkers.

1 Like

And I’ll probably also need to pay taxes on it. So fuck it, unless they wanna do a big discount, I’m not paying 90% for something I canceled.

They are lucky I dont wanna do shady things. Any other person would just pick the package, ignore them and get it for free (just taxes) .

Do you deal with Penon or Geekwold directly?

Penon! Which did a great CS on my land, but screwed this time

4 sets totally different
A solution found (for 1 fucked set) that can pierce a driver
That fix gets passed on without the driver piercing caution …of course :man_facepalming:
Folks who keep rec’ing treating the QC like a non issue unless asked.
Maker joins headfi without following the MOT rules.

Tell Penon to eat dicks.
That takes some balls to suck 90% out of a lost sale and sell it as a deal to you

6 Likes

I told half or nothing, they promply accepted.

Cant wait for having a half price with half function drivers IEM :joy:

Only reason I paid was the other items on the package that I need and are worth 50% of the price.

If said nothing, I’d have paid 90%

1 Like

Can you measure your set?

Not yet, but im almost pulling the trigger on a measure rig.

1 Like

That Legendevo looks fucking nuts :loud_sound::loud_sound:😵‍💫 :money_mouth_face: :+1:

But what’s their “Propriety” BA’s :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

First time? I seem to recall them having another iem…oh right. Its called the GK3, guess that was so horrible they rather forget about it lol.

5 Likes

What are the odds that 2% ends up in the 1st 3 dudes to graph its possesion. :man_facepalming:

I live in Japan
Precog is in California

The 2 guys with graph tools are the 2%?

You folks are all nutz and that dude is shilling his own stuff without a MOT tag

Only the problems of users who posted?

Is ANYFUCKINGBODY ever going to post a graph that looks like it isn’t a disaster?
Anyone?

4 Likes

I’m done with that topic

ZEN time with BOB

9 Likes

Well that set’s gonna cost him a buck or two…

:dash:

6 Likes

I like the Father Ted GIF.

2 Likes