Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

So we can agree that if you had to choose between two sources, one balanced and the second one single ended with the same power (and SQ) overall…
It doesnt matter and basically depends on your collection of cables?

2 Likes

Yeah power headroom helps for low bass and if one likes to eq than you can need the 2-3W of modern amps even with moderate power hungry HP :exploding_head:

1 Like

Jopp pretty much :+1:

mele icon

Promotion, giveaways starts tomorrow

23 Likes

Thank you so much for the infos! Yeah! I’ve already installed the MrWalkman firmware mod when I got the A55 early this year! It sounds amazing and also displays all my album art.

I see i see, so I guess I won’t be hearing much difference from my FD5, but I’ll just play around with the 4.4mm since the cable connector is interchangeable.

I guess I’ll also be having a taste of Fiio’s sound signature instead since I’m coming from the A55.

1 Like

Congratulations! It must’ve been fun and scary at the same time to release a product! Hope it goes smoothly!

3 Likes

NICE, FINALLY :rage:

Congratz bro, well done, looks great. My wallet approves.

1 Like

Nice, when will you send out to reviewers? :smirk:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just shared it on Head-fi. Hope you don’t mind, really wanna see people trying this one out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks bro!

1 Like

Congratz on the release man, these look great!

2 Likes

Thanks. I’m stoked :hibiscus:

2 Likes

Looks like the wait is over. :partying_face:

Are there any info about Aliexpress availability? Linsoul’s shipping cost is more than half of Mele for me.

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

You got me to check linsoul again for the Mele… btw I really hate the person who designed their site. Store sites should make it easier to navigate find what you want and pay…

2 Likes

But their web site says “Worldwide Free Shipping” ? I’m confused.

He’s from another world. So Linsoul will charge extra shipping fee.

1 Like

I wondered are all the cables terminated with 3.5 or is there ability to pick the balanced options.

You can get IEM cables terminated in all sorts of jacks. Including modular systems where you can swap between balanced and unbalanced at will.