Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I really can’t say because everyone is different. All I can say is that Mele is very, very comfortable for me.

I’d be happy to take a pic but I no longer have the Starfield, KXXX or Kanas Pro. I sold all of them when I received the TANCHJIM Oxygen. No need to keep them. I never purchased the Aria because it released after I purchased the Oxygen.

Mele fits and sounds better than the Blon BL-03.

Do not worry about the fit on Mele. If the cheap Moondrop IEMs fit you, you’ll have no issues with Mele.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you so very much! :laughing: :raised_hands:

2 Likes

edited…fuck it

Comon, i was having popcorn???

Man, when a person pays any amount including $4000
and they wanna cancel the order

3 Likes

In the hobby, I am surprised by the 2 polar opposites experience you can have with Customer Support.
Either it is AAA and you feel you pay for something. Or it is absent/slow with no consideration.
And it definitely impacts my behavior and loyalty towards brands. Yet, not understood by many.

1 Like

Edit: fuck it.

Back to edited

2 Likes

I admit, such comment is not acceptable, whatever the reason. (and customer support is my job)

2 Likes

Wow what a douche… Hope you’ll get your refund.

I’m shocked how companies don’t see longterm benefits of good customer service and see only shorttherm profits over anything. I hope this bites them one day in near future as this is abysmal low level.

2 Likes

I deleted it because it is not a good look.

I found that kind of insulting and clearly unnecessary.
I will disclose at end of my vid that customer service for me was not optimal but the music will determine my opinion and viewers can calculate that.
If i love it that will be impressive…and comforting since it is expensive :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I still have a lot of hope in this headphones! but they better be excellent

1 Like

For 4000$ they better be excellent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Something that costs as much as that, better satisfy my gf as well and cook some dinner.

3 Likes

Moondrop…stop please

That girl has white stuff splashed on her ass…are they out of their mind???

5 Likes

Are ppl really into this stuff? Well, guess it works

Yup… My coworker is obsessed with anime

Cum splashed on them?
This is an earphone company.
This totally blew my mind.
…and their comment is …

4 Likes

I dont judge any of that. Everyone has a kink of some short. But on a product cover?? Jeez.

I want next HBB to have Kate Beckinsale or Charlize Sterone on its cover then.

4 Likes