Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

6 Likes

Interested to hear what you think of their new D02 too :+1:

3 Likes
3 Likes

how do you figure out what kind of sound you want so you can find the right IEM

1 Like

I want a few sets that are great in their own way and not redundant sets like versions of a Harman etc. I just have learned the hard way. Wasted money.

3 Likes

Start off cheap and work from there, everyone has different library’s, different expectations of what a “good” set should sound like.
Finding out what works best for you, your library and personal preferences is half the fun :+1:

8 Likes

But which ones to start with to have a bunch of examples

No AliExpress

1 Like

3 Likes

Tin Hifi T2
BLON 03

Both cheap, both on Amazon both different styles completely but good at what they do

3 Likes

The 03 does fit pretty bad for most though. So might not be a good rec for someone new without many tips.

And hasnt the T2 been surpassed by the T2 plus? (dont have them)

1 Like

Agreed but for anyone getting into IEM’s it’s worth spending a $ or 3 on a few tips…Spins, Spirals and Final E’s etc the only issue with this is gauging the size required.
I’d still have the 03’s as a rec from me as a IEM curious purchase, as long as the buyer was aware of the possible fit issues.

Can’t comment on the T2’s and +'s as i’ve not heard them but the + is more $ so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, I rec’d T2 because budget and tuning is much different than BLON 03 2 good sub $50 items going in different directions

3 Likes

4 Likes

so im replace the blon 03 part with the final E3000… have a similar sound, more expensive and attached cable but its well respected and sounds good

1 Like

2 Likes

nice!

Hope you enjoy them and like the little bonus (type E) you got with it. :+1:t2:

1 Like

@hawaiibadboy If the Pop-red config is too tame for with the treble, you can try the pop-gold (it was a bit too much for me, but you might be able to handle it better).

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll give that a try

1 Like
5 Likes

9 Likes