Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Any idea about when the P2 arrive?

1 Like

In October.

2 Likes

Would be good to know if the set you have is the final version?

1 Like

Wonder how much it will cost…

1 Like

If i recall correctly, then all the Tin Hi-Fi IEM’s so far, have had MMCX as conector and now 2-pin.
I wonder why :thinking:

1 Like

I’d guess because T4 had a lot of MMCX issues. I personally much prefer 2-pin, more reliable and no spinning is a big plus.

3 Likes

Okay, I am a bit on the fence, as I have not had any issues with MMCX. But was just wondering why they made the change.
I made a complaint about the P1 cable to Tin Hi-Fi, so glad to see that it is not as loose in the P2

1 Like

MMCX usually gets looser the more you detach/attach it, so for long term I would say 2 pin are better.

So for that reason I prefer 2pin over mmcx. BUT there is one very good thing about mmcx, and that is that there is just 1 single mmcx standard (outside of exceptions like sony that has their own kind of mmcx) so all 3rd party cables with mmcx will work with all mmcx iems without much question about it.

Where as with 2pin, you got either 0.75/0.78mm, QDC, TFZ, recessed or sticking out connectors. So you need to know what cable you are getting if you want to be 100% sure it will fit or not.

2 Likes

6 Likes
3 Likes

4 Likes

@hawaiibadboy I bet this will sound really good and comfy because of the Sonion mid drivers… Would like to hear your thoughts against L5. I like the 2-3 dB at 300Hz…

1 Like

These are also my top 2 recommended IEMs for around $30 each. Both are amazing for the price, yet very different from each other, and each with something unique about their sound. I find both very relaxing to listen to, so I can just enjoy the music. If willing to spend up to $50, the T2+ is very hard to beat IMO, but its tuning is more all-purpose, and perhaps less unique.

1 Like

This has me scratching my head :thinking:. I look forward to your review.

1 Like

It sounds quite nice. Will be doing a review

1 Like

Does anyone know of a iem with a more veiled sound, like the koss porta pro or hd6xx. I haven’t heard of a iem with that sound yet.

1 Like

Final E3000 maybe?

I’ll do some research on that…that attached cable though.

When I send a comment directly to someone it doesn’t show their picture in the right corner any more?