Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I just realized my phone has a similar dac chip to this. Probably low power version due to the “A” in it.

3 Likes

Which phone do you have?

Edit: oh, its in the picture derp.

1 Like

Unique Melody 3D Terminator

2 Likes

@Resolution There is a popular mod for these if you want to relax the treble: shotgunshane’s IEM (custom and universal) recommendations, favorites and classics | Page 116 | Super Best Audio Friends

1 Like

Thanks! I’m actually enjoying the treble not being the overly smooth (swooshy) EST style and not harsh, almost metallic style of BAs. The 3DT treble is refreshingly natural and defined. DD treble FTW!

3 Likes

Looking forward to hearing that when mine arrive. Should be nice having good treble that is different then EST treble.

1 Like

KATO incoming (bought myself of course)

4 Likes

That makes you a sKATOphile

1 Like

I think the main challenge is not about making the review, but to hold back the anger after the recent shit show. LOL. Looking forward to the review. if its good, its good.

4 Likes

If it’s KxxS re-dux part 4 I’ll just skip the vid. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Gotta step back and admire @MOONDROP total Social Media fail…again and again.
These folks are getting paid to do a reasonably easy job.

Summary

Diff between Head Fi and HFG right fucking here.

Head Fi deleted lots of posts for Moondrop. And Empire Ears…after a person claimed his EE set had 1 less driver than it is supposed to have. It went heated quick

• Head fi swiftly deleted any mention
  • Head fi did not post that they deleted any posts at all
  • The witnesses who are EE shills pretended it had not just occured

That takes the site and members acting together and nobody who was not watching live will ever know it happened. Shorting of drivers in a multi thousand dollar set by a premier sponsor

HFG isn’t gonna clean up your messes ( Thank God)

6 Likes

Please do! I am sick of the same ol Moondrop IEM shoved into a new case BS they have been pulling for sooo long. This smells of the same BS just with nozzles. ROFL.

Sadly, it feels like more and more online places have a huge “sponsored” tramp stamp.
And since people are being more and more suspicious with sponsored content, they act sneakier.
I see that in other industries too.
Manufacturers adding pressure on platforms to moderate the right way and remove negative content, or they would lose exclusivity, review unit, interview, ads revenue.

Not an excuse, just a sad reality.

2 Likes

How did someone figure out that their IEM was missing a driver? Did it just sound different?

1 Like

That thread was literally just getting traction and the rare sponsor account appears.
If I were a influencer with them I’d say delete the account

Get, the fuck outta your own way. This site doesn’t give em benefits anyway.
Shit can only go wrong.
Let the influencers and buyers chat

4 Likes

Edited. Health is important

4 Likes

That has to be embarrassing and damaging to any company if that got out. Where is any QC??? For items with those price tags? Totally unacceptable. I can understand why they covered it up. Horrible practice though obviously.

I posted a picture of an IEM I received that was damaged because of poor QC production of an item that had just released, asking how they wanted to go about correcting the problem.

The retailer did replace the item but they freaked. They asked me to remove the photo and remove all public communications that the item was defective.

My poor review of their product was also removed from their website.

5 Likes

Enjoy good health

6 Likes

7am and already sick to my stomach, great.

2 Likes

I just gotta insta contact from my girl ( who is watching :two_hearts:)

Removed the post.
Was not told by anyone to take down besides my girl

5 Likes