Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I do not understand what you’re trying to say but for me, if I have to use EQ for an IEM to sound good, it was bad from the start.
Rather buy something that fits your library and/or curve than to use EQ to sound decent

3 Likes

I have to agree here.

There’s also the hassle of keeping track/switching between different EQ profiles when You have a lot of headphones.

Nope… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

should be interesting a comparison with Isabellae…!

Oriolus Isabellae vs Simphonio RX10|690x345

4 Likes

Love the looks on the white version… Damn.

2 Likes

Me too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m listening Reecho Insects Awaken with a good cable, WTF🤣

4 Likes

Rappers molar comes to mind :woozy_face:

3 Likes

images (3)
India in the house!!!

1 Like

Will drop FiiO FD7 vid tonight :raised_hands:

9 Likes

Just to be impatient, do you think you will release something about the DC Stealth this week?

Probably. I have some personal issues that slowed a lot down. Probably FD7 then Tanchjim PRISM then DCA :notes:

1 Like

Good line-up! no rush.

1 Like

man, ever since i got the ifi iematch+, i have been using iems more than my headphones. and it’s not because the iems sound better than headphones. it’s just a matter of comfort and zero hotspots on my head, and as a result, i don’t feel fatigued from using my computer.

6 Likes

So finally got my Oracle and had a bit of time listening to them, started off with just directly on my phone and it was okay, kinda obvious how that one was gonna turn out. Next tried it on the Ifi Zen Blue on the balanced and first quick impression. FUCK. Second quick impression. Holy fucking shit

6 Likes

Glad you enjoy it, good amp really makes the most juice out of an IEM. I’m having my Zen V2 coming soon.

1 Like

Enjoy is an understatement, I am absolutely in love, actually teared up a couple of times to a few songs and just Wow

Used the included spinfits for a bit and they fit pretty good but kinda felt a bit off, then I tried the tips from my CKR50 and it just absolutely blew me away. I couldn’t believe the difference made with the two different bore sizes

The fit and sizing was just magical, feels absolutely natural and fits right in my ear, I can say from initial impressions that I’ll have no problems if I fell asleep with them in my ears

5 Likes
7 Likes

The music referenced in this review is killer!!

1 Like

Beryllium is like salt.

You sprinkle some on top of the food, not unload it all on your tongue.

3 Likes

SAME HERE.

I’m thinking about making a post about it with a small write up, but I dunno where to post. :sweat_smile: It’s given my IEMs new life at my desktop. It’s a specific use-case thingy but certainly works for my setup. I mainly run my IEMs when I’m at my desk working. The “wired” aspect keeps me focused, and of course IEMs + glasses.

1 Like