Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Bro i had to purchase it instantly… If it’s as good as Chris says it is at $21 it’s an easy buy… I’ll use it as my beater set to hit the gym.

1 Like

It will be a great beater set.
For cycling around the 305

1 Like

Just received the Unique Melody TWS 30x, wireless earbuds as the name suggest.
While they have an interesting sound, they have a high noise floor, it is disturbing. I will investigate if I am doing something wrong.

2 Likes

Wow, I never even heard ot those :slight_smile:

They released yesterday I think.
But yes, the background noise will drive me insane.

2 Likes

Thanks for heads up. Think i will pass :slight_smile:

@Resolution looks like we need to order another KZ! lol

I have not even received my DQ6 yet…

4 Likes

Hoping you two will test out that set :smiley:

October has arrived and it feels like Fu***** August.

3 Likes

3 Likes

“Detail freaks”. For 80$, This sounds reaaaally interesting to me :hugs:

Could you tell how the mids feel on this set?

So the ZEX was in one of the unopened boxes.

I only had a quick listen with the stock tips via the Apple dongle but damn, these have a lot of bass (I am more of a neutral bass guy) but somehow manage to keep the rest of the frequencies clean and very present. Certainly not bad for a KZ.

3 Likes

Based on the graph (a less treble peaky DQ6) and the upgraded cable material, decided to go with the KZ ZEX. Hopefully it’s a good steal for the price!

*proceeds to yeet the bass-heavy QKZ VK4 *

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m a Bass + person :raised_hands:
It stays out of the way for my music. Really surprised by them.

1 Like

I have a lot of respect for your music tastes, you are one of the only people who would admit on YouTube to listening to Meatloaf :wink:

(I’ve loved Meatloaf since first hearing Bat Out Of Hell as a kid and proceeded to buy all his CDs when he finally started recording again lol)

3 Likes

Ready to play

Admit to loving Meatloaf??
Damn right. My mother loved him. This was always around

5 Likes

I gotta do the JQ in a compare vid

1/DD 6/BA 4/EST
Ultimate metal set. really dope

3 Likes

Is JQ Hua Jiang good because they write that it is overrated? Does it have anything to do with Mangird Tea?

On my set of KZ ZSN Pro X I get some background noise/hiss that stops when I exit Spotify or YT.
I’m waiting for my replacement cable so I can test soon if it’s the cable or not.
Have you seen seen on ZEX or DQ6 or other KZs?

Not the cable, whatever your source or DAC is the issue. But this is quite common as IEM, especially with BAs in them, are sensitive and pick up more of this stuff.

1 Like