Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Haha thanks, I’m using my phone now but I’m going to get a q5k soon. First hybrid

Do hybrids/BAs require more power?

Overrated?

If anything it is very much the opposite. It is better than anything Fearless Audio has released.

1 Like

No, not really. Depends on the set but not by default because of design

Youch. That message to you is not so down to earth of him. Chill, other dude. Chill.

The order got canceled when they connected me to a prior purchase.
My Shenzen contact got blocked by the same method.

That’s wild, and also very dumb. If you really want to hear something it’s not as if they stop you from eventually getting your hands on it. This just makes them look like assholes.

3 Likes

Let’s call em “hype men”

Another trashing of the English language.

Like “Audiophile” “Holographic” and others. This hobby just butchers whatever word they want and make up shit on the way.

3 Likes

If the “Stealth” mags calm the vocals a tad, these will be dope

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ve currently got these on the burn in rig but haven’t listened to them yet.

My biggest worry is when trying to compare them to the originals and then not knowing which is which lol. I guess I need to label them.

1 Like

You better label em :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have to do my review before the 24k gold plated pimp grills come.
I don’t wanna be influenced by gold.

2 Likes

Wait they can cancel you from even trying to order? That’s honestly kind of messed up.

There are 2 ways to “Roll out” a new item.

“Slow Roll”
&
“Fast Roll”

That’s what they actually called it in the business.

Now since MASSDROP came about and has a pseudo “Kickstarter” model where people pay upfront weeks up to a month or more…
Companies and sellers have taken advantage of that.

Companies are not securing capital for R&D and manufacture
They are securing as much profit as possible up front.
Hedging against a possible flat roll out.
It’s good business sense.
But
They are putting influencers in a tough spot.
If you strictly limit the # of opinions and you are not in the beta stage then…you are messaging.
There are only a few (3) IEM influencers who can tell everyone to go f*** themselves and give zero *****. Everybody else are advertisers or whores or psycophants

Kickstarter c*nt’s = Buyer beware

2 Likes

Who would you say those 3 are (apart from yourself) if that would be ok for you to say? Zeos?
There are such plenty of them and generally I see that the voice is common for most of the new stuff that is coming out

Hazarding a guess, I’m going to say @hawaiibadboy , Crinacle, Michael Bruce, Super* Review, @Rikudou_Goku and @paulwasabii.
That’s more than 3, but I stand by it. There are others I would add, but these are the ones I would also quantify as “influencers” specifically.

I’d add Mark to that list :+1:

I only know about, and have been told directly of 3 folks who can drive sales of 500-1000+ units of an IEM across multiple price brackets. Shenzen is a little big city. Rival companies have employees who are friends to some degree and they talk.
When you see shops suddenly highlighting an item it’s either new or 1 of the 3 just gassed up that item :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Hahahaha. Rudoku, FH7 technical class “C”. Are you serious, not kidding ?!