Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Cayin N3 PRO is pretty sweet and has tubes if you wanna use em

1 Like

Thanks. It looks dope too.

Only thing… It’s price point is not for me “yet” :smiley:

That goes into the list of things to try in the future

1 Like

That looks pretty dope :raised_hands:

29 Likes

“I don’t need another set, I don’t need another set, I don’t need another set…”

That does look very nice though :grinning:

3 Likes

5 Likes

PMed Linsoul on discord a few days ago, they said they’ll try to aim for 11.11 :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi @hawaiibadboy, you mentioned that the fearless Provence does it all but nothing jumps out at you much, would it be a good all rounder set in that case?

3 Likes

The green accent was a perfect choice for the blue.

2 Likes

Rather curious about this too, since I have a pair on the way.

1 Like

I think so. it has some treble energy like Senn IE900

4 Likes

Been going back to the office since all my colleague’s are fully vaccinated. The Mele and my Sony A55 have been a wonderful on-the-go companions the past 2 weeks. The Variations stays home where it is.

11 Likes

Mele for on-the-go, Variations for home enjoyment, this is the perfect combo of all things. Although I got a few more IEMs to swap around, this combo is the best all-rounder.

If I want to spice things up for more upper sparkle, I switch to KZ ZEX + Tea, but this combo is purely for short period excitement. I find myself using the Mele + Variations pair for most of the time.

7 Likes

Nice.
Looks like evening.
Social distancing
Thought your DAP screen was cracked :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup! You pretty much hit the right notes on my thought process on my iems usage! The Mele is just fantastic during commute and office hours. It’s relaxing to wear and the sound is great enough to not distract me while I’m interacting with my colleugues and doing work.

I tried bringing the Variations during one of those days and it was too distracting for me to listen. It’s one of those odd times when I don’t want to listen something too detailed and got easily sidetracked in the end.

Get a nice warm sounding IEM and you’re good to go during commute and office hours. Leave the detail monsters at home during their slumber. :+1:

Now that you mentioned it, it really does looked like it’s cracked LOL.

Yup. Malaysia is only 1 hour behind Japan time. It’s 11PM here right now so it should be midnight from where you’re at right now.

6 Likes

I see that Linsoul is using the blue Mele as the background image for their 11/11 promo, that’s pretty cool, certainly says something about its popularity.

4 Likes

Blue Mele on Linsoul? Where’d you see that?

The background of their 11.11 sale page

1 Like

Can you screenshot? I don’t see any resemblance or indication of blue Mele :sweat_smile:

Sorry, it was in the EMAIL for the 11.11 event!! My bad

7 Likes

Thanks for that, I saw the promo email notification and went straight to their site to see the stuff and completely missed the email haha, my bad

4 Likes