Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

They look a lot like

2 Likes

Both the LV ones LTT reviewed, and the Godspeed colorway, have been around for years by this point.

They’re all just the MW07 in themed shells. Godspeed follows the colorway of a keyboard set with a lot of support from the mechanical keyboard community, designed by MiTo if I’m not confusing designers.

At a time when I was exploring a lot of TWS, MW07 was a disappointment to me. Dry powdery sound.

1 Like

chrome.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to www.firaudio.com.
@hawaiibadboy You need to give them money so they can renew their website security certificate (probably 50-100$ :slight_smile: )

My computer is not even allowing me to go on their web page, bad timing when you release high end products!

2 Likes

They use Let’s Encrypt, you only need to renew the certificate – it’s free.

5 Likes

CCA CRA or KZ ZEX PRO

5 Likes

amazed how cheap good stuff can be.

2 Likes

The tuning is passable for most genre now it’s time to gild the lily.
Better drivers and shells.
The CCA is made of plastic …I mean plastic wow that will shatter if I get rough with it…plastic.

Gild the Lily time

2 Likes

There have been a lot of great IEMs this year. A lot of reviewers have remapped their rec’s. How do the Sony IER-Z1R still stack up?

I think they will likely stay where they are on my list :+1:

6 Likes

Video will be posted later. :+1:

Grab crin’s set and this. Total under $50

P.S.

You could wait till next week and get another KZ…
Serious

ezgif.com-gif-maker (9)

8 Likes

At this point KZ should just start naming their new releases as seasonal or festive specials, like “KZ ZEX Pro Christmas Edition” or “KZ DQ6 Year of the Tiger Edition” :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It’s a problem when your own customers ask for more releases, but you have to know when to step in the brakes and release less but with more quality.

They were successful in 2019 with ZS10 Pro and ZSN Pro that, while are not the best earphones – far from that, are still well known and sell well until today.

2 Likes

That’s too hard, they should just name them by the release date, like 20211211.

5 Likes

I’m in :metal:

2 Likes

I’m actually waiting on some DQ6’s to mess with and re tune slightly…I contribute to the chaos :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ooooh tweaked DQ6? Heard good things about the DQ6, so I’m eagerly awaiting this update!

2 Likes

DQ6 is a good set. I think it could use some fine tuning to get a better profile from the 3 DD’s

1 Like

Chris have you had a chance to try Symphonium Helios yet it would be interesting to hear what you think about this set especially V’s U12t’s :+1:

1 Like

Already exist. Put a piece of high-density tuning foams in it.

5 Likes