Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yes I am…probably :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wireless is a difficult world, it adds the technology and ease of use to the equation.
Hard to only judge music. If the pairing or BT stability is crap, it will generate such dissatisfaction.
I recall the UM ones that had a decent sound but poor usability.
Sony WF-XM4 and airpods pro remains my go to for such reasons. I somehow will have more hesitation to try a new brand in Wireless than regular IEM.

2 Likes

This was a godsend for my use of wireless with my AVR. I use Galaxy Buds + to listen to television at night. It’s nice to see your iem listed, and to be able to pick it. However, I can also see my neighbors TV too! I haven’t had the guts to try and connect! :cold_face:

FiiO X Crinacle FHE

6 Likes

KZ DQ6 X HBB…almost there

12 Likes

Oh really ^^ A tuned triple DD… interesting.

2 Likes

Hot damn that’s a big scoop past 10k! Let’s see if that sounds like what I think it would :wink:

Like what bro?

Cymbals?
Synth?
Glockenspiel?

7 Likes

I’m going to order one and double check first :wink: Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited for that scoop! Hopefully I don’t have to wait for too long :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was just trying to use the LL “Bruh” gif :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I get the point though. In actual sit down session the FHE and (so far) DQ6 play back cymbals, Glocken and synth quite good…IMO with my library

1 Like

All good signs! I mentioned this in another thread, but man if the DDs can replace the frequency coverage of BAs, then that’s a great marriage of tonality and function :ok_hand: Loved the Mele so it’s almost a no-brainer for me :raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Reading your comments, that sounds like you like this set, or am I wrong? :smiley:

It fits my library of Rock and Hip Hop just fine. Little bit of energy with male vocals but that is nitpicking something I hear but does not bother me.

1 Like

Nice!

…also, sorry to bug you, but do you prefer the FHE over the original FH3?

I do not have the FH3 anymore. A Patreon got it a long time ago.

1 Like
4 Likes

Houses driver used in 02

20 Likes

Woww is this the upgrade to the Mele?? I just bought the Oxygen - did you make an Oxygen killer? :rofl:

2 Likes

Same exact driver ( the engine)
Shell like Mele with improved filter for preventing moisture buildup.
Fits like a glove. Getting a secure and stable seal was the biggest drawback (fixed)
$278 was 2nd drawback for folks on a budget (Fixed at $99)

For some yes.
For others it is an audiophile tuned set with a known and loved driver and having the Mele and Olina is a combined total of $150

16 Likes

You legend - can’t wait to see your release video!

2 Likes