Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

thanks appreciated :pray:

1 Like

3 Likes

looks like a long evening!

1 Like

BBGAR… Those are Sonion electrets for a new IEM project being developed and tuned ?

1 Like

Not done witha filter or foam. Measured unit does not even have a filter on nozzle :dizzy:

18 Likes

Have you started building sets by yourself?

1 Like

Guess removing the peaks, especially the 6kHz one, has an impact on the good soundstage the DQ6 offer!?

Soundstage… A part You barely cover in Your reviews, unfortunately. Was happy to see the pentagon ( or hexagon?) graphic which covered soundstage but after a short time that graphic disappeared again.

3 Likes

Fair constructive criticism. Stage dimension plays a big part in my enjoyment of sound.

2 Likes

Damn, 2022 only just started and we’ve got:

Olina
DQ6 x HBB
UM Project X ?? :thinking: :boom: :fire:

in the pipeline.

And a belated Happy New Year to all! (soz, can take a while to recover from Hogmanay :wink: )

2 Likes

Happy New Year bro.

There are plans I cannot talk about because of digital N.D.A
This is going to be quite a year :boom:

7 Likes

100% understood (spotted in your squig - hope it’s not going to cause any issues, no probs to edit my post :+1: )

Hell yeah 2022’s looking good.

1 Like

That’s not it :slight_smile: The other gets put up screened and deleted.

I have never showed it or let it be seen
AssuredInfantileJaguar-max-1mb

Enemy of the State was a Claaaaassic

4 Likes

Tripowin Lea’

10mm LCP $25

11 Likes

Eyes on the Lea…
blackish-watching-you

btw, happy new year guys. welcome back to sober land.

2 Likes

I prefer the 7hz with a juicy amp, it gives out more details in the treble. I also use the btr3k balanced but it seems to smooth out the sound too much.

As my moondrop Aria died a few days ago, and it is my favorite/reference signature, and given the QC History of moondrop, this Léa getting out is freaking good news.

3 Likes

that graph comparison vs. price disparity sold me… I’ll take that chance… You got me.

2 Likes

Boom. $25 well spent IMO

@PopinTeddy

Nozzle is just a pinch wider. Same tips fit but for 02 driver it would not work as wanted in other stem (Mele) . Material is slightly different. Issue was a spay adhesive that gunked up filter on a batch of Mele. ixed.

9 Likes

Is that the Olina on the left? Glad the condensation issue is fixed!

3 Likes

Beautiful!
Like that it conforms to the more tradition nozzle shape, wider also allows more room for sound to pass through

2 Likes