Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

When would exactly olina preorders start? Would that be only Linsoul exclusive?

1 Like

Yup Linsoul only. No Aliexpress I think?
Maybe Amazon alater but to start it will be Linsoul

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for info.
Regarding the preorders - do you think it is more days, weeks or months before it will start? You know, budget planning etcā€¦

1 Like

600 are already made and making 500 more.
Itā€™s ready to go when it goes live.
Thanks for the interest btw :pray:

3 Likes

Looks good! I like the variety of tuning you are offering. The price point.
Canā€™t wait to hear them all.
So as I understand the olina has the o2 driver. Is that it?

2 Likes

Thanks.
Yes the driver in 02 is available in Shenzen at the factory that makes it.
It was tuned to be pretty much identical.
No reason to reinvent the wheel on that one.
Drop price from $275 to $99

It is identical in material and tuning but it is still a ā€œcloneā€
Some folks will pay full for the OG and good for them
If you can afford it
go for it
Lotta my viewers cannot and so, this is a project I enjoyed a lot :two_hearts:

14 Likes

I really, really, really donā€™t need another iem but an 02 for $99 !!! Iā€™m not sure I can resist.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that the hana 2021 is a slightly not as good but cheaper version of the oxygen so would the olina be a upgrade to the hana 2021?

1 Like

Iā€™m slightly sad that I got the Oxygen during 11.11 but i love themā€¦except for the fit.

So glad you are making a cheaper option available for everyone to try the O2 sound for themselves and enjoy a great 1 DD.

4 Likes

Wanted to say thanks for the recommendation of the Cayin N3 pro, during 11.11. I grabbed a mele and gifting the set got me laid (:heart_eyes:)

Currently running N3 with Tanchim oxygen and Teas.

Tubes on the go are great.
(Pleasntly surprised Teas with tube actually sounds relevant and gives extra warmth with certain genres)

Hope all is good in your universe, keep pushing forward and blessings to you and yours in the coming year.

8 Likes

Whoa Chris out here even helping dudes get laidā€¦ Version 2.0 Meā€™laid

4 Likes

Thanks for the trustā€¦and enjoy that sexā€¦git sme more :two_hearts:

02 is amazing. My problem was fit.

Iā€¦belive the Hana 2021 is arguable better than 02 for all around use. Better low end less treb energy.
I really love the Tanchjim Hana 2021. Olina is not an upgrade on 02 or Hana 02 because it is a clone so itā€™s the same SQ with fit at best. Hana 21 is warmer and engaging. They are not alike.
Hana 2021 is like a better Mele :beers:

8 Likes

I have great respect for youšŸ¤˜, because you have described the product frankly. What genres do you think are suitable and not too suitable for Olina? I will adapt it to my music collection

1 Like

Rock, classic, Jazz, Acoustic or vocal centric genre as well

Not ideal for Hip Hop drops. Same bass on scale as KATO and 02 so itā€™s not soft or slow but it does not have kick like a Mele type tuning

3 Likes

another set worth considering.

see-more

3 Likes

Oh wait, No Ali, no Lazada at launch?
Thatā€™s unfortunate. I have to wait until the they list it on these platforms then.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:

@Seth_K
Not sure about Lazada as that is a big market. Outta China it will probably only be Linsoul

1 Like

Discord is open.

8 Likes

Noice.

Just tried to join and it asks to verify identity by phone???

2 Likes

@hawaiibadboy I love Mele, but when listening to classical, metal, jazz and such I would love something with less bass and more mids. Do any of your new collabs fit the bill?

1 Like