Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Noiicee. Has some serious Darth Maul vibes https://c.tenor.com/3VhYQxKuiUMAAAAM/maul-ダースモール.gif

2 Likes

I knew karma was having a hand in me not going for the EJ07M on 11/11. Can’t wait to see how they compare to the OG version.

5 Likes

The sound has been changed too or just new look?

re-tune of midbass to follow Elysian X bassline

11 Likes

It’s just a cosmetics change or does it also have a new tuning?

1 Like

Welcome to HFGF :smiley: check Chris’s reply above your post :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks. I didn’t notice his reply. That’s quite interesting.

1 Like

Where are they avaible?

1 Like

HBB coming out with guns blazing in 2022.
What is that, 3 collabs lined up? :eyes:

1 Like

Final sample is on the way to me now so after tuning confirmation it goes into production.
possibly just before Chinese New Year. I’ll know more during this week :beers:

1 Like

Elysian Acoustic X
and
Elysian Acoustic Annihilator 2021

4 Likes

Looks like you might have to shuffle around your top 3 list

This can’t even compete with the graphite black of OG. If the tuning is down from the original - no thanks! It may be different, but that doesn’t mean it’s better! But we’ll see… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hmmmm :thinking:
I dunno about that.
1st day listening and it…well 1st day listening

1 Like

The X has a nicer glide from the bass into the mids :+1:

3 Likes

@hawaiibadboy any thoughts about another colour, blue one? Call it “Kinda Surf Edition” (you can have that, sure we can work something out :grin: :+1:)

3 Likes

13 Likes

Damn it, i have the Mele and the T3+ , if the Olina has the same vocal representation as the Mele with more details (as i read here it does have more details) it’s gonna be hard to resist :frowning: specially considering the fact i love the Meles fit so much

2 Likes

I’ll buy the Olina. I can’t wait!

3 Likes

Thanks man. :pray:
If my sig is in gold you get back the $100 via paypal by me. Will be 10 in first 500 who get that.
There will also be a Lyrics game that some folks might dig and they can team up to put a verse together and all get a nice upgrade cable.
Some folks don’t care bout that stuff but long time viewers will dig it.

15 Likes