Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Welp, YT contest is out and my prior vid for a prior giveaway is gone.
No comment or warning, just…gone.

Looks like twitter?
Winner gets 1 of each of the 3 upcoming collabs

4 Likes

11 Likes

Very Interesting :relaxed:
It’s called neutral Warm or what?

2 Likes

Any release date of the EJ07M? Will you do a video review?

1 Like

Yes of course. Full review :+1:

5 Likes

Shuoer S12 Frequency graph

11 Likes

:drooling_face: Insta buy for me.

2 Likes

Oooh looking forward to the review video!!

3 Likes

Will Olina be announced here immediately when it goes live on Linsoul, or worth refreshing their site every time I open a browser? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ll announce right away :pray:
There are 500 special ones. My Patreon will get vid 1 day advance but I only have like 120 Pats and they are not all gonna buy it. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
The public posting of vid will be when it goes live and it will be posted here right away

6 Likes

Thank you thank you!

1 Like

Nah man thank you

1 Like

My budget plan is to get the Olina and keep the Aladdin. That way I have a good fitting well tuned DD, and a favoritely tuned high sub-bass low-pinna set. It might be more realistic than seeking one perfect IEM for everything - and is still under half the price of a single tribrid.

Then I’d actually have some money left over to upgrade my phone for better family photos :hugs:

7 Likes

I could watch this all day. Epic drone footage. Hope the new EJ will be as epic.

7 Likes

Oh that looks dope especially the slow mo at end
ezgif.com-gif-maker (19)

1 Like

Sorry mate I may have missed it, but what are the 500 special ones? Like a special bundle or limited edition ones?

First 500 have signed inserts with the gold ones meaning you get the money back and it’s a free set
They are # too and have lyrics from several classic songs and if people link up to put together a verse
they all win stuff.

For example:
Back of your card says:
“when I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse”
and you post pic and find other owners with:
“out of the corner of my eye”
“I turned to look but it was gone”
“I cannot put my finger on it now”
“The child is grown the dream is gone”
“I have become, comfortable numb”
Then a bucha dudes get some goodies. for finding each other and completing a verse from a Pink Floyd song :+1:

8 Likes

Cheers, thats awesome :grinning:

1 Like
19 Likes

I noticed best tips for the Shuoer S12 are Spinfits.

Or better worded, any ultra thin tips that do that bass reverb thing, it brings some bass tactility back to the playback for me.

And additionally Spinfits don’t attenuate things down in the upper-mids/lower-treble region much. Since the S12 is keeping a non-shouty balance, then keeping it as is works great. I am using Spinfits CP1025 truly wireless tips specifically, but I imagine any thin Spinfits would work.

5 Likes