Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

17 Likes

I love that hep graph but shouldn’t it start at zero from the center and extend to 10 at the extremes so you could rate things better without always having to push everything to the extreme??

1 Like

The difference between a good budget set and a $3000 set is …not as big as folks say/imply.
At this point it’s just the subtle differences as these 2 are quite close. I’ll try and make it more on a set scale going forward though :boom:

7 Likes
8 Likes

Wagyu Carpaccio :open_mouth::+1:

2 Likes

Hi!
What would you choose first: Yume Midnight or S12? I can buy just one at least for now.

Hey HBB, big fan. Waiting on that collab dude :fist_left:

3 Likes

Which one? Olina?
That is going to be dope.
:boom:

2 Likes

wallet’s ready.

3 Likes

on 2pac stuff it is not doing what i expected… :thinking:

On “The Chain” bass line…it is clear. :+1:

7 Likes

Sorry bro, I have not had time to listen yet :+1:

Thanks for the reply :pray:

You did not reply to pm in Instagram or Twitter and maybe you blocked me on YouTube for being rude about the Moondrop variations. It stinks but I used another strong languages. Yes Olina because I love what you are doing with an attempt to make a budget friendly 02

Can I get a first of 500 special set?

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of Variations, I like 4 string bass guitar and realistic male vocals…that would not be a blocking offense :sweat_smile:

Sorry, bruh but I rarely reply to DM so it is nothing personal, I gotta stop that 100% and stick to Youtube or here to talk.

:beers: Thanks. I cannot reserve the special Olina’s :neutral_face: Just will let folks know here and on my channel 2 hours before vid and hope the folks that want that can get that.
Big Mahalo’s for your interest. Thank you!!

3 Likes

9 Likes

Monthly reminder to clean your ears!

Q-tips not recommended as they push some amount of wax further into your ears, causing build-up on your eardrum, making them less sensitive to those sweet, sweet highs we all love.

Clean with a good ear wax removal liquid instead.

Afterwards, equalize your ears with the Valsalva Maneuver to improve stereo balance and imaging.

Viola!

14 Likes

@hawaiibadboy I’m on the hunt for a full-BA or BA+EST IEM that can complement my MEST MKII. have already tried some (low to moderate cost) BA IEMs, noone seems to be even close to the sq of MEST… Chris, considering I love a fast, snappy sound with good strong but definitely not bloated bass, and non offending upper mids (I’m very sensitive in the 3k-5k area), between QDC V14 and U12T which would you pick up? or any other recommendation? (please don’t tell me Trailli :wink: :blush: )
thanks!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

1 Like

U12t is pretty much what you are describing.
I would take Anole V14 in Rock or /Pop config but it’s not worth the extra $1500 for those EST to be real.
Grab the U12t.
A used Traillii is about same $$ as Anole V14 and if money were no option and BA/EST was your goal, that is the best.(Traillii)
I know you said don’t mention Traillii :sweat_smile: but it’s about same as v14 used

5 Likes

thank you, you saved me some money, my wallet appreciate :pray: :pray: :blush:

3 Likes

How I envy you guys who need being reminded.
If I don’t clean mine every second day, I can’t achieve a proper seal out of the slippery mess that my ear canals have become.
I must be a wax factory :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Cheers and enjoy bass with your clean ears :wink:

4 Likes

Mine…

8 Likes