Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

It’s “S” tier. Better than original 07M
A/B’ing with $4000 Elysian “X” it’s not possible to tell the diff with my library.
That’s the whole point of reviewers getting into this after all.

13 Likes

That sounds really exciting and it must be kind of a dream come true for you. I tend to like a little extra bass boost also. I think I might be … yep, I’m starting to salivate a little bit.

I’m a cheap bastard (one son in college and another on the way) and don’t treat myself often enough. Teas are still my top dog. But I’ve sold back some time off at work this year and will ne in the market soon. The short bus crew has me just about convinced that I need some flavor of EJ in my life. It might end up being OG for max immersion, but lava has a bass curve I know I’ll like. Still watching and learning from the motor city.

4 Likes

Any msrp in mind yet? Looks really promising :flushed:

1 Like

Should be about same as original EJ07M. If they try to jack up cost it will hurt themselves. I think they are smarter than that. They are trying to build up brand name. No gouging helps alot :wink:

EDIT: Same price as EJ07M

8 Likes

5 Likes

@hawaiibadboy you gonna review them? Most hyped single dd set in a while. One can actually buy one now that it‘s on Linsoul.

1 Like

May I buy this now? I can’t find it anywhere except your pictures here :upside_down_face:

Hell yeah same price!! :eyes: So hyped for these :fire: :fire: I’m assuming they have the same holographic immersion as the original EJ07?

1 Like

Yup, it’s a beast :boom:

1 Like

8 Likes
7 Likes

@hawaiibadboy any images of the Black xHBB EJs you can share?

3 Likes

Not yet. I just requested 2 days ago. It appears it will be the 07m black shell/style with my logo to designate it being that set and not the original black 07M

4 Likes

Nice. I’m not a fan of red, just prefer understated colors.

3 Likes

I get it. I want all my stuff to be unique so not a fan of black…unless it is a Sony :boom:

2 Likes
11 Likes

I think the most unique color scheme IEM I own is the Kinera Nanna. Actually the only black I have is the Timeless.:joy:

2 Likes

I see Meatloaf passed away today. :sob:
Another mainstay of my youth gone!

5 Likes

Does the Olina have enough power and good sound detail when connected directly to smartphones and notebooks? Oxygen is quite heavy while connected with this, need DAP or DAC dongle to boost its sound potential

Works good off of my ASUS ROG6

@DaveB

I have him in my vids via this track often.
RIP

2 Likes