Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I know you use that track a lot which is why i posted as you are obviously a fan.
I have the vinyl album which is fairly well worn as you might imagine.

1 Like

My Mom saw the show during tour for this Album. She played it all the time.

Paradise by the Dashboard light (Meatloaf)

Tonights the Night (Rod Stewart)

Do you feelā€¦like we do? (Peter Frampton)

Low Down Boz Skaggs

Regular spins in my house as a kid along with Stones, Aerosmith, Led Zep, J Geilsā€¦

7 Likes

That Peter Frampton track is a total banger! RIP Meatloaf.

1 Like

Frampton Comes Aliveā€¦now thatā€™s a fine album.
Iā€™m mellowing with age but will always be a rocker at heart.
Teenage years spent at the Hammersmith Odeon watching, AC/DC, Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Scorpions, etc. Culminating in Floyd at the Old Wembley Stadium on the Momentary Lapse of Reason tourā€¦sigh, thems were the days.

4 Likes

R.I.P Mr Loaf :cry:ā€¦so sad and whatā€™s even sadder is they didnā€™t put as much effort into the mix and mastering as you did with your amazing performance :cry:

2 Likes

Hi guys Iā€™m just getting back into Audio and picked up some Arias . My friend wants some and I was going to pick him some up but after watching the BGGA video on the leas stating itā€™s like the Kato in FR although the bass looks q little low. I wondered what cheap options (pref under 30) I could suggest that follow the harmen curve and sound decent.
To BGGA good vids they have been informative thank you and did watch your Harmen one also lol

4 Likes

I apologize if Iā€™ve missed it: Where will I be able to purchase? Linsoul Audio has always been good to me so hoping they will have stock.

How do you think these will stack up against the Fearless S8F regarding detail? I love my S8F so much but do sometimes wish they had more punch without giving up too much ā€œnuetralityā€ or ā€œdetailā€. I also have the Theiaudio L9s and enjoy them as well but feel they get a teeny bit ā€œmuddyā€ and miss the mid/upper detail of the S8Fs depending on my music choices.

Thanks much for your efforts regarding this space. I love IEMs and appreciate your work and contributions!

1 Like

Do you know when will be available? Lava red is amazingšŸ¤©

1 Like

EJ07m
EJ07
Conductor
EJ09

Could you help me to understand main differences on their tuning?

2 Likes

FR looks almost identical to Clairvoyance, make sense say sounds very close?

3 Likes

Interestingly enough, Yume Midnight is also very close with a touch more sub-bass.

3 Likes

No, driver in the Shuoer (DD) is superior and it is obvious to the ear. It also has 4/EST while Clair has 2
Lava is audibly superior for my library

5 Likes

It will be released after Chinese New Year so they can do a giveaway and prepare a black color option.
This has no sense of bloom like L9 sometimes has

2 Likes

I think this might help Shuoer impressions thread | Page 207 | Headphone Reviews and Discussion - Head-Fi.org

Not sure about the Lava and Conductor, but based on reviews:

1. 09 is the most analytical and has the best detail/technicalities and treble extension (at the cost of weaker bass, and potentially sharp treble)
  2. 07 is smoother than the 09 and is arguably the most immersive out of the 3
  3. 07M has more bass and treble than the OG 07 (most bass out of all 3) but less immersive
  4. Mids are fantastic and about the same on all of them

Gonna have to wait for reviews for the Lava.

7 Likes

Awesome, thanks!

1 Like

A cheaper, superior Clairvoyance now? Youā€™re on a roll!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why Iā€™m stoked :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :boom:

3 Likes

https://gleam.io/EbkhU/3-x-hbb-x-earphone-giveaway-olinalavadq6s

There is no relation to Youtube. :sweat_smile:
Insagram and Twitter follow qualifies to win all 3

13 Likes

@hawaiibadboy
Can you recommend an IEM as an upgrade coming from the 7hz Timeless? My focus would be on good treble/air and resolution. I disliked the Blessing 2 (no treble) and U12T (boringly warm). I am looking at MD Variations, which you donā€™t rank very high. The MEST MK2 seems to be a good bet, but I am wondering if there is anything between the 220$ Timeless and the 1500$ MEST pricewise. Or would you recommend just sticking with the Timeless?

Monarch MKII is amazing for 1 grand I think MEST MKII is a bit better but $500 better? Idk?
I like Variations aside from midbass. If you donā€™t find that to be an issue (your library) then it might be the pick?
Whoever recā€™s you stuff ask what they listen to.

Me: Rock/Rap/Hip Hop/R&B/Reggae

3 Likes