Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

If I understood it correctly, this condensation issue has been aknowledged and fixed with olina.

3 Likes

Thanks
as @Erokh mentioned above, that has been addressed and a nozzle was changed/widened and material is slightly different.
Problem was actually the adhesive overspray. That probably impacted about 50 people outta 12000 pairs sold.

4 Likes

Which tips on MKii if you don’t mind me asking? Thanks!

6 Likes

They are the IEMs I visually like the most. #metal #Black #Gold. checking all the boxes.

2 Likes

I can’t help but get reminded of Trump and how much he loved saying “Space Force” :joy:

4 Likes

I swapped out my Symbio’s for the EPro EP00 Horns.

4 Likes

27 Likes

I love the aesthetics of these!

3 Likes

Can’t wait for the release video!

2 Likes

That’s nice to hear. Both the sales number for the mele and that there’s been a change in the design. On my unit, the adhesive liquified on the filter and caused the affected side to get super quiet in 2-3 hours flat (my unit went back via amazon, thankfully)

Anyway, the Olina looks sexy and cohesive, visually. I want it lol.

1 Like

While that design is for sure a stone cold fox, I have lingering hopes for a “zany colored lines” option like the EJ07M… either will do though!

3 Likes

Man some crazy colour ways :+1:…Murdered out Olina and Volcanic EJ07M…

6 Likes

Great. Eager to try these. Thanks, Dave.

Woof, looking forward to what you think of those. I was eyeing the VE Phonix or the FiR Xenon 6 as the next pick up.

1 Like

KZ retail ver confirmed as same tuning as what I did.

17 Likes

Kinera Norn users, could you share your impressions of the IEM? How does it compare to similar or slightly higher priced IEMs?

daymn sexy af.

1 Like

They’re live on all the KZ, CCA and Linsoul stores it seems… :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks. :pray:

18 Likes