Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

Yeah, the black and blue “zany colored lines” Olina shell from the samples looks dope AF. I hope there will be a couple color schemes at launch, but I would gladly rock the dark grey default if the preferred alternate is unavailable.

1 Like

First impressions video of KZ x HBB DQ6S: KZ X HBB DQ6S Hot Take - YouTube

7 Likes

“This video is private” - if it’s Yours You can mark it as unlisted and only those with a direct link can see it.

Ah, maybe the reviewer didn’t mean to publish it yet? I watched it in full 2.5 hours ago…sorry! Guess you have to wait a bit!

2 Likes

You can’t just leave it at that, give us a summary then! :grin:

1 Like

Out of respect for the reviewer, I will withhold that info until the video is officially released. Sorry! I’m sure it’ll come out soon

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist. Pressed the ‘Buy Now’ button on a pair of KZ DQS’s, despite telling myself ‘NO MORE IEMs’. C’est la vie!

5 Likes

Yeah me too I think it was Paul’s one :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Going to do Olina vid next.

@Ohmboy can I get a thread for it after. I will link the vid to that thread for folks who do the lyrics game. Folks can win sttuff :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Sure thing once we have the final spec etc :+1:

3 Likes

the most beautiful iem iv ever seen, i don’t need another iem but maybe as a set of earrings :wink:

3 Likes

it’s back up: KZ X HBB DQ6S Hot Take - YouTube. @DrWilken

3 Likes

What’s the date it becomes available on Linsoul?

Two days left. Day 29.

2 Likes

Cheers.
That’ll be around 3pm on the 28th in the UK then.

1 Like

Sadly no, HBB says, Olina is only sold through linsoul.

DD-Audio is official Linsoul on Ali.

3 Likes

+36 hours from the moment I post this .
10pm Friday JST
First 500 signed lyrics sets are Linsoul only

5 Likes

Friday’s the only day of the school week that I don’t teach first period. Perfect!

3 Likes

Starting vid prep now :slight_smile:

11 Likes