Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

I enjoyed the vid for it’s creativity, went to give him a thanks and read some mud slinging and clicked out. Sent a DM on Discord to ask he not do vids on my stuff

Not cuz he is Crin’s editor/Big money Patreon and discloses only when asked.
Links to only affiliate links
Nah, whatever.
Cuz he draws a buncha angry folks and when they crap on the other tribe…that they make in their minds…he encourages it.
That…nah miss me with that.

That slave labor tag next to him is a joke by someone. It ain’t funny. Stay away from me man.

Looking for coments on my vids from last 24 months should yeild no results for any influencer.
Nobody craps on Crin, Zeos, DMS, Josh or anyone in my chan.
I gave apologies to Zeos long ago and stopped being rude to Porta fi cuz it just made me look like the dick I sometimes am. Haters are not buyers and my comment section is not a hater lounge.

15 Likes

I gave my 2cents to that youtube comment

:heart: BGGA /HBB

3 Likes

Can you delete it :pray: It just adds more and folks get more negative. Timmy runs that channel in his way. If the rage is what he likes than he can enjoy :+1:

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever left a negative comment on anyone’s media content, these folks work hard at what they do and are being creative whether I agree with them or not. Where as people in the comment section running their drunken mouths off disssing folks for what ever reason takes no effort at all, being negative is lazy and easy that’s why some folks are good at that lol

7 Likes

Yes, I agree … Deleted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

“ Judgment allows us to move through the world, but it’s also what separates us from one another, we’re all audiophile. If I’m judging my friends and family, I’m separating myself from them. I’m creating a gap between us by putting them down and propping myself up.”

6 Likes

I think tout should overrthink it, man. The comments may be bad, but some vid makers just like any comment on their vids. I guess they think it’ll please the YouTube algorithm.

3 Likes

@Erokh Could be , that’s why I’m asking dude above to let it be whatever it is and he deleted

Thank you @DatHinduDan :pray:

2 Likes

Distinguish between negative and critical opinion. Otherwise, I agree with everything said by BBGAR.

3 Likes

You freaked me out a few days ago but you love the EJ07M
It’s your opinion though, and I’m not going to argue about happiness.
I love music. I love happiness
I really fucking love listening to music and feeling happy.
Don’t take offense to Lava. I should not have said “weakness”. I should have said my prefference and maybe you would not have felt rage

4 Likes

Lava is a different tuning for different libraries and it’s great to have it. I will probably buy it because OG is amazing! It will respond well to most of the things I listen to. :wink:

3 Likes

:robot: Warning: this a pre generated response. Very low levels of musicality and trolling detected on this thread, iniciating nymzbot v1.0.4.2. :robot: Protocol one: sharing music activated. Chris thread decteted, find classic rock. :robot:

:robot: Protocol two: troll the thread activated. Raise the questions :robot:

OLINA WHEN :rage:

:robot: Protocol three: Mele detection. Protocol sucessful. Shilling activation. :robot:

Mele best bass and mids under 50usd.

:robot: Protocol four: piss the haters. :robot:

EJ07 > DM > RSV > EJ07m

:robot: Protocol five: levels are back up now. Inserting signature. :robot:

Buy Mangird Tea.

:robot: Routine sucessful. Shutdown and avoid mods. Let Ricardo use account again to talk to his cult members. Goodbye :robot:

10 Likes

9 Likes

@hifiguides05060723

Name chane to “soundsofkillingmywallet” please :boom: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is known you love the Trailii for it’s bloated bass and absence of resolving!

4 Likes

:sweat_smile:

Guilty your honor
mmm…none of em are as boomy as Z1R :thinking:

But I digress

3 Likes

4 hours…

10 Likes

I already have an Oxygen, but… It’s cheap and looks amazing…!

must resist . . .

EDIT: Screw it… I’m in… :+1:

5 Likes

I believe both have a different sound but similar characteristic. Hope the Olina sounds give more accurate instrument than the O2. Just Hope :grin::v:

1 Like

Great photos! Quick question: can you tell us how many faceplate options are available?

2 Likes

I believe 1. I only got the one version. I saw the samples too in pic and i think they picked 1 colorwar but won’t know for sure till i see the listing

3 Likes