Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

This is my favorite color … :dizzy: :ok_hand: :sloth:

3 Likes

I see. The one you showed above is sick, but I also really liked the striped one that was reminiscent of EJ07…Hope they offer it!

5 Likes

Safety off, finger resting lightly on the trigger.

6 Likes

45 minutes!

2 Likes

time is slow

Preorders have started right?

1 Like

Yup, it’s actually straight orders shipping on 8th That widget is counting the 500 signed cards …it is usually used for funding. It’s for the signed cards

I thought it would start right on the dot, thanks for the heads up @Frainen!

I put my order in. The $16 was a little too much for me for fast shipping, so I’ll just be patient for these.

From the photos I’m just imagining what a comfortable and satisfying fit they’ll probably be.

1 Like

damn, kinda annoying they started it like 30 minutes earlier i set an alarm and everything to try and be in the first 10, oh well! i’ll settle for first 20

1 Like

BANG!..trigger pulled!

4 Likes

Boom! Chris, please tell them to send me the gold write one.

2 Likes

I’ve already found my final game, but they look really good! Support if you have the opportunity!

5 Likes

let me know how the noire cable is i’ve been wanting to get one for a while but can’t find anyone talking about it, the material looks the same as the altea and that cable blows chunks for the price

2 Likes
3 Likes

I will purchase no more IEMs!
Except for this one! Olina ordered.

3 Likes

Thank you!! :pray:

1 Like

Thank you @SoundEater @Jazzdoit @DaveB @Morphitsu @rattlingblanketwoman

5 Likes

how do you store iems when you’re not using them? do you end up just selling them on or something i can’t imagine you just have a storage unit of 1000+ low tier kz products you’ve tested over the past 2 years

2 Likes

Slow boat delivery though to nix the VAT, but I’ll forget so it’ll be a nice surprise when it arrives :grin:

3 Likes