Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

unlisted. Will post tonight or tomorrow

20 Likes

TEA SQUAD EMERGENCY MEETING. I REPEAT. EMERGENCY MEETING. @nymz

Edit: Awesome vid Chris :mechanical_arm: If there are no technical bumps I’ll just get the EJ07 or wait for this year’s new releases and be happy with my current Tea :slightly_smiling_face:

Just curious, how would you rank the Tea2–still A+ or S-?

5 Likes

Did you get your set sent from Linsoul?
I know I should probably wait for more reviews but my trigger finger is getting itchy.
Am hoping maybe more people have had it sent to them so we’ll see more reviews before the end of the week.

1 Like

NYMZ is having a set sent to him :beers: :notes:

6 Likes

Emergency meeting starting. All rise. The Tea Godfather has some words to say. Click the video and see.

6:30am and this is the first thing I see.

If you ever tried to critical listening something or do a review, you’ll get my point and why I’m hyped:

Look at that man, talking to a camera and being happy about how the set plays his picks. He went from talking about a set from talking about music with a smile, very quickly. Good music replay turns men into kids.
I get this everytime when I love a set. This is the kind of stuff I look into a video, specially after I got some experience. Most of stuff you can gauge by eyes and reading between the lines but that feeling? You don’t fake that.

A lukewarm or bad set for your library makes you keep looking for test tracks, a good set just surprises you everytime the shuffle gods want to.

I’m hyped. Very hyped. Seems a musical set and kept the godly vocals. Price will be a minus, but I hope the rest keeps up. Cant wait to try it.

Thanks @hawaiibadboy, you made my morning :ok_hand:

16 Likes

I know it is all praise in the video, but this written summary on comparison to Tea OG is kind of a downer for the enthusiasm of upgrading MK 1 → MK 2. And I am thankful for that honest statement, my whole family is

6 Likes

TEA MKII Clone when ? :joy:

2 Likes
3 Likes

My set arrived yesterday - I’ve really been enjoying it. I don’t have the regular DQ6 to compare but the S is great. It’s smooth, it’s punchy, it’s not at all sibilant. Nice work man.

2 Likes

Im listening EXT with RS6 and I like it with bassy music but my favorite VE is the red Queen

If I’d chose between Elysium, EXT or Phönix
 latter for sure.

5 Likes

https://youtu.be/DAhu10ncPME

Happening right now. WM1ZM2 Announced.

Edit: That’s it. Just this announcement :joy:

11 Likes

Thanks man. Glad you like it. :beers:

One thing I can say for sure is that Sony never ceases their innovation in product naming–>Sony Walkman NW-WM1ZM2 :joy:

Also that looks like it’ll cost me both of my kidneys :upside_down_face:

Yup

1 Like

Uhhhhhhhh, this more my vibe, money wise

1 Like

I’m with you on that one :joy:

Doubt I would hear a difference between that and my LG + CS43131

4 Likes

I mean you probably will but just not a $3000 difference :laughing:

2 Likes

screenshot-twitter.com-2022.02.09-10_30_55

I saw it in July :notes: :eyes: