Bad Guy Good Audio Rankings and stuff (under construction) (Part 1)

5 Likes
2 Likes

I’m looking for a new iem. I currently have the T2 and enjoy it but looking for something similar with more sound stage an details but similar tone. Would a T2 plus, tripowin tc01, tin t4 or tin p1 be a better options?

The p1 is very different though i guess. And it needs a lot of power from your amp, so unless you got a good source you can forget about the p1.

I will be using my fiio BTR5 as my dac amp. Would that be enough to power the P1? Or are my other options better choices for soundstage and detail.im looking to stay under 150 but I’ll stretch it for the P1 if it’s worth it.

No the btr5 is not enough. The general recommendation is to have at least 500mw,the btr5 only has 240mw.

Can’t comment on the other iems you mentioned but hopefully @hawaiibadboy can help you.

I’m open to other suggestions. I do really like DD iems I’m mostly looking for something with warm neutral tuning, more sound stage and separation and detail than the T2.

In that price range you arent going to get everything. For soundstage and details I would recommend the LZ a6 mini, but Its timbre isn’t natural.

But i hacent gotten any new iems in that budget area for a while now, so I am outdated unfortunately.

The stuff that you brought up like the tc-01 and the T2 plus are interesting. You can also take a look at the hz heart mirror

Anyone familiar with the KBear believe?

I like it a lot but you need a decent amp to power it, 300mw or higher).

L4 has more stage.
Reecho and Peacock Spring 1 does as well
Mangird TEA too

Kbear BElieve and P1 need power, as mentioned above

1 Like
3 Likes

Aye it does too :+1:

3 Likes

Does it fit similar to a Z1R? Also seems a bit much with the graph, but how does it sound? Your got my attention LOL :smiley:

Do you think the tripowin tc01 would be a good upgrade from the Tin T2? I currently have the T2 and the ikko oh1 and I like the T2 better I find the oh1 to be bloated and veiled. Im much more of a headphone user than a iem user. But I want something that sounds more like dynamic headphones. And I primary use my Grado PS500E and love that sound.

If you fink Ikko to be bloated you will maybe feel that way about TC01.

8 Likes

Your B roll is getting pretty sharp quick, keep up the good work!!

1 Like

I’m getting helped :slight_smile: Thank GOD!!

1 Like

I just got the Tripowin TC01, and I find them to be great. They are actually what I was looking for, a nice touch better than the T2 def more bass but it’s a good quality bass. And these are much clearer than the ikko oh1. The sound stage seems wider as well. Im sure it will get better with some burn in, and these opinions are based on the sound out of the box.

1 Like